It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Trooper1270: No problem finkleroy, will do. It's just that it says (on the first page) that it expires the same time as the giveaway ends ?. And was also hoping to avoid signing up to any marketing stuff. :)
It expires on July 28, not June 28. You can sign up for the newsletter and then immediately go into "privacy and settings", followed by "subscriptions" and uncheck all the types of e-mails you don't want to receive.
Trooper1270: No problem finkleroy, will do. It's just that it says (on the first page) that it expires the same time as the giveaway ends ?. And was also hoping to avoid signing up to any marketing stuff. :)
finkleroy: It expires on July 28, not June 28. You can sign up for the newsletter and then immediately go into "privacy and settings", followed by "subscriptions" and uncheck all the types of e-mails you don't want to receive.
Ah!, right, I missed the 'July' bit. It's early here, and have only had one cup of coffee, so far... :)
Thank you crisco1492 for Arma
high rated
Looking at the list of games I have donated for next month, there are some there that most people will automatically gravitate towards but I would like to highlight a few of the others that I have actually played (note to self: play more of the games that you own) and recommend for others to try.

Stirring Abyss - An X-Com: Terror of the Deep style of game, I really enjoyed the atmosphere of this game as your crew descend deeper into despair with every turn. One criticism I have is that the game starts out difficult but gets very easy later on as you level-up and buff your crew members.

DOOM II + Final DOOM + The Ultimate DOOM - Is Doom, nuff said.

Moonstone: A Hard Days Knight - One of my favourite Amiga games, it will probably appeal more to us older gamers from the late eighties/ early nineties era. Bloody, challenging but a lot of fun.

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition - The closest thing to GTA on GOG but in a much more interesting setting (in my opinion).

art of rally - What I consider to be the best driving game on GOG. The graphical style won't appeal to everyone but the cars handle well and the level of challenge is just right.

Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - I consider this to be the best game of the modern era. An RPG/ adventure hybrid, the writing, art style, music, characters - everything is of the highest standard. Superb.

Yaga Bad Luck Bundle - Great game with a wonderful soundtrack. I love the voice-acting as it sounds like everyone really enjoyed bringing life to their characters.

Destroy All Humans! - Lots of silly fun zapping humans and throwing cows around.

Blade Runner - A true great rescued from limbo and one of the reasons why I am so supportive of GOG.

Spellcaster University - I took a punt on this game when it released here and am glad that I did. It is a very relaxing game where you spend a lot of time watching your students go about their business and reacting when you can.
Doc0075: Moonstone: A Hard Days Knight - One of my favourite Amiga games, it will probably appeal more to us older gamers from the late eighties/ early nineties era. Bloody, challenging but a lot of fun.
One of the very few games I bought during the sale. I'm afraid it might prove too difficult for me (older games can be great but also tend to be hard as hell), but it just looked to good to ignore at that price.

I already see you've donated some games from my wishlist (and probably more). I don't know if I'll grab one (the time zones and my habit of getting up late conspire against me:D ) but either way I never cease to be impressed by your generosity and obvious passion for games.
Post edited June 27, 2021 by Breja
Hi can I ask for ARMA: Cold War Assault?
high rated
pferreira1983: Hi can I ask for ARMA: Cold War Assault?
Granted.
Doc0075: Stirring Abyss - An X-Com: Terror of the Deep style of game, I really enjoyed the atmosphere of this game as your crew descend deeper into despair with every turn. One criticism I have is that the game starts out difficult but gets very easy later on as you level-up and buff your crew members.
I have this game on my wishlist since release, I loved X-COM Terror form the Deep and Stirring Abyss looks like a spiritual successor!
finkleroy: Granted.
Can a person request and receive more than one game / month ?
Doc0075: Stirring Abyss - An X-Com: Terror of the Deep style of game, I really enjoyed the atmosphere of this game as your crew descend deeper into despair with every turn. One criticism I have is that the game starts out difficult but gets very easy later on as you level-up and buff your crew members.
I've never heard about this game before, but I love XCOM series so you've auto-caught my attention. On the other hand, that lack of balance scares me off - I love TBS games and they can be hard at (or to) start, but I do not like the fact that player's progress makes the game easier.

Doc0075: Moonstone: A Hard Days Knight - One of my favourite Amiga games, it will probably appeal more to us older gamers from the late eighties/ early nineties era. Bloody, challenging but a lot of fun.
I do not like action games. I do not like fighting games. Especially if one of the game's features is possibility to be insta-killed. But Moonstone is one of the few such games I played in the past and enjoyed. I've enjoyed it to the level that some tiny bits of Moonstone were inspiration for some elements in my own strategy game I'm currently programming.

DD & Ji Ji: Can a person request and receive more than one game / month ?
Yes, but only if that other game is daggered.
Post edited June 27, 2021 by Lexor
Thanks finkleroy for the giveaway and thanks to Cymepa for the game.
high rated
DD & Ji Ji: Can a person request and receive more than one game / month ?
The limit is one non-daggered game per month. There's no limit on daggered games.
finkleroy: The limit is one non-daggered game per month. There's no limit on daggered games.
Lexor: Yes, but only if that other game is daggered.
Thanks for the explanation .
Doc0075: Destroy All Humans! - Lots of silly fun zapping humans and throwing cows around.
I know a guy who considers this the first pick no matter what other games out of all GOG catalog you donate, so it will surely go in the 'first wave', one way or another. ;)
DiffuseReflection: Thank you to finkleroy for the giveaway and to frogthroat for the Secret of Monkey Island key!
So you want to be a pirate, eh? You look more like a flooring inspector.

Enjoy!