It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I'll nominate Anna2001 for Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered . Seems active; talks in Prah's discord.. has expressed interest in the Red Faction games but didn't want to ask for some reason.
JunglePredator: I'll nominate Anna2001 for Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered . Seems active; talks in Prah's discord.. has expressed interest in the Red Faction games but didn't want to ask for some reason.
I don't really see any activity from that member, so I'm afraid they don't qualify.
high rated
JunglePredator: I'll nominate Anna2001 for Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered . Seems active; talks in Prah's discord.. has expressed interest in the Red Faction games but didn't want to ask for some reason.
finkleroy: I don't really see any activity from that member, so I'm afraid they don't qualify.
Google said they had some posts but it's moot anyways... they bought it in the mean time it sounds like
Post edited May 24, 2021 by JunglePredator
high rated
tomyam80: I would like to make a request for Star Wars Rebellion if it's still available & The Witcher Goodies Collection which is daggared as I just missed it. Was really bz with real life the past few mths, hope I'm able to come back to the forum more often. Do stay safe all in the meantime as the current pandemic is 1 that is likely going to drag for sometime.
finkleroy: Granted.
Star Wars game has been redeemed with thks 2 Lone_Scout 4 donating it & finkleroy as usual 4 hosting duties. Unfortunately old forgetful me didn't realised i already gotten the Witcher Goodies Collection which was previously also given away free by GOG so please return it to the list. Apologies for overlooking, i shd hv checked 1st. Lol.
high rated
I would like to thank Doc again for Legends of Amberland, just finished the game :P
It was addictive.
low rated
97DDF-FEB97-95F1B-6F9F2

31724-98DA2-6EA28-88B56
Post edited May 27, 2021 by bwuitcher
bwuitcher: 97DDF-FEB97-95F1B-6F9F2

31724-98DA2-6EA28-88B56
this is bad practice... how to know are keys redeemed by bot or ungrateful ninja?
bwuitcher both of the codes are expired.
May I have Red Faction? Thanks
high rated
bwuitcher: *snip*
I appreciate the gesture, but in the future, please send keys directly to me through a chat message.
Gerin: May I have Red Faction? Thanks
Granted.
high rated
Many thanks to finkleroy and Lone_Scout for Red Faction
May I request HoMM 3: Complete?
high rated
slurredprey: May I request HoMM 3: Complete?
Granted.
Thanks a ton to Geralt_of_Rivia and finkleroy for Heroes of Might and Magic 3!!!
May I have Deponia? Thanks in advance!