It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
tomyam80: I would like to make a request for Star Wars Rebellion if it's still available & The Witcher Goodies Collection which is daggared as I just missed it. Was really bz with real life the past few mths, hope I'm able to come back to the forum more often. Do stay safe all in the meantime as the current pandemic is 1 that is likely going to drag for sometime.
Granted.
I would like to request Tales of the Neon Sea, it looks beautiful.:)
high rated
Artfactial: I would like to request Tales of the Neon Sea, it looks beautiful.:)
Granted.
May I still request during May the Scarlet Hood and the Wicked Wood Demo from the daggered list?
Could I have Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition?
high rated
Artfactial: I would like to request Tales of the Neon Sea, it looks beautiful.:)
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks a lot Kinkleroy and Doc0075!!<3^^
low rated
Hi, I'm not an active poster (even though my account isn't new at all) so I'm not sure I qualify, but I would like to ask for one of the following games (as I'm a little skint atm)

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magica Obscura
Thief Gold
Thief 2
Deus Ex GOTY
Underrail/Expeditions

Thank you.
devoid001:
You might want to read the rules again, as it's quite clearly just by accident that your list contains one, and just one, game that's among those that are available now, so the request might have been valid if you'd be eligible. But, as you recognize yourself, not being active, you likely aren't. (Of course, finkleroy is the judge of that.)
There is another thread for random requests like this.
Thank you, I'll post in that one if it's decided I'm not eligible. I usually don't find myself participating in discussions unless I have some issue with the game.
high rated
DiffuseReflection: May I still request during May the Scarlet Hood and the Wicked Wood Demo from the daggered list?
Granted.
Oddeus: Could I have Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition?
Granted.
devoid001: Hi, I'm not an active poster (even though my account isn't new at all) so I'm not sure I qualify, but I would like to ask for one of the following games (as I'm a little skint atm)

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magica Obscura
Thief Gold
Thief 2
Deus Ex GOTY
Underrail/Expeditions

Thank you.
Most of those games aren't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
high rated
Thank you finkleroy and thank you solar_dome for the Scarlet Hood demo key!
high rated
Once again, thank you finkleroy and Doc0075! You saved my weekend :)
i'd like a key for blood omen 2 if it's possible, thank you.
high rated
Slick_JMista: i'd like a key for blood omen 2 if it's possible, thank you.
Granted.
high rated
Slick_JMista: i'd like a key for blood omen 2 if it's possible, thank you.
finkleroy: Granted.
thank you so much, it's appreciated!