It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bluethief: Glad to hear. I wish your relative a fast and full recovery. Hopefully they'll be able to get back to their normal life in no time (as normal as it can be within this pandemic).
You mean lockdown-demic, right? ;)

That aside, they're doing alright.....they've even started doing some things around the house, despite me saying i'd do them(they be a tough old bird, and pretty independent too :)).

-

mrkgnao: Good to hear. All the best.
DiffuseReflection: Great to hear they are doing better!
LynXsh: yay! good news! glad they're doing better.
That it is....and once more, thanks to all of y'all for the kind words and wishes.
Post edited April 22, 2021 by GamezRanker
KetobaK: Hey GamezRanker, how is your related today?
GamezRanker: Thanks for asking. :)

-

For you/everyone else here...an update: my relative is back home, resting and recuperating(they are supposed to rest up/etc & also stay home to not give the flu to anyone else for the next week or so).

I ordered out(cheap but good food) and also made a light meal for them at another time as well, to celebrate them being home. :)
That's really good to hear :)
Thank you Carradice for Nexus!
GamezRanker: For you/everyone else here...an update: my relative is back home, resting and recuperating(they are supposed to rest up/etc & also stay home to not give the flu to anyone else for the next week or so).
Good to... read. Do be careful with them starting to do things around the house, don't want to risk anything...
Can be quite infuriating when they insist on being up and about when they shouldn't be (know all too well, with dad getting Covid last month, and even during the worse days wouldn't sit still for five minutes, despite coughing his lungs out and obviously having mind fog and aches and pains, driving me crazy, as on top of not isolating himself from me, since we were stuck here for two weeks and I had no symptoms, he definitely wasn't doing himself any good either like that).
RonianAT: Thank you Carradice for Nexus!
You are welcome! Have fun!
KetobaK: That's really good to hear :)
Yup

-

Cavalary: Do be careful with them starting to do things around the house, don't want to risk anything...
Eh, they're a tough old bird...so i'm guessing/hoping they'll be fine. :)

Cavalary: Can be quite infuriating when they insist on being up and about when they shouldn't be
I'm mainly happy that they're home and feeling better, so if they want to do things to feel happy/useful i'm ok with such....still, I hear ya.
Post edited April 23, 2021 by GamezRanker
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting The Long Journey Home, if I may.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks and thank you, GamezRanker.
high rated
I've been saving games to add here after the summer sale but as I have quite a lot of games stored now, I will send them to our cat overlord in a few days time to be added for next month instead.
Doc0075: I've been saving games to add here after the summer sale but as I have quite a lot of games stored now, I will send them to our cat overlord in a few days time to be added for next month instead.
Doc you are way to generous as always!
Doc0075: I've been saving games to add here after the summer sale but as I have quite a lot of games stored now, I will send them to our cat overlord in a few days time to be added for next month instead.
Some people might think you're spoiling us.
But I want them to know, we're not spoiled, just well loved.
You're the best Doc0075!
Name: Doc0075.

Thank as always!!!!
Post edited April 25, 2021 by KetobaK
TheMonkofDestiny: Thanks and thank you, GamezRanker.
Not a problem...I hope ya have fun flying through the vast expanses of space(and maybe going pew pew pew pew pew). :)

-

I nominate a plaque be put up in Doc's honor in the thread's lobby

-

KetobaK: Name: Doc0075.
Occupation: Digital Santa....possible tomb raider and/or train robber with a heart of gold
(and watch/hip flask/cane made of gold too ;))
Fixed that for ya ;D
Post edited April 25, 2021 by GamezRanker
TheMonkofDestiny: Thanks and thank you, GamezRanker.
GamezRanker: Not a problem...I hope ya have fun flying through the vast expanses of space(and maybe going pew pew pew pew pew). :)

-

GamezRanker: I nominate a plaque be put up in Doc's honor in the thread's lobby

-

KetobaK: Name: Doc0075.
Occupation: Digital Santa....possible tomb raider and/or train robber with a heart of gold
(and watch/hip flask/cane made of gold too ;))
GamezRanker: Fixed that for ya ;D
And now the meme homage...
Attachments:
I'm in the mood for some action, may I have We are the Dwarves?
high rated
park_84: I'm in the mood for some action, may I have We are the Dwarves?
Granted.