It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I ask for Stronghold HD?
Ruvika: Can I ask for Stronghold HD?
You sure?

Not that it isn't a decent looking game, and it does need a good home after being on the list for so long, but: I sent Fink some "gift baskets" for him to pass out(he'll likely bring em to the thread in due time) & you might want to wait for em to appear in the OP posts before making a choice. :)

(if you wanna still get the game you picked, leave your post above as is, and if you want to wait just edit it out)
Post edited April 19, 2021 by GamezRanker
high rated
Granted.
Can I Please have the Heretic + Hexen Collection Thanks.
GamezRanker: You sure?

Not that it isn't a decent looking game, and it does need a good home after being on the list for so long, but: I sent Fink some "gift baskets" for him to pass out(he'll likely bring em to the thread in due time) & you might want to wait for em to appear in the OP posts before making a choice. :)

(if you wanna still get the game you picked, leave your post above as is, and if you want to wait just edit it out)
Yeah, the poor one has been waiting for so long it deserves some love, it's a really good game, I remember to play the "one eye version" with my friend long time ago. I read that the HD version is more like an update than a remaster, for me is perfect I will honor it ;)
high rated
Kobi-K: Can I Please have the Heretic + Hexen Collection Thanks.
Granted.
Ruvika: Yeah, the poor one has been waiting for so long it deserves some love, it's a really good game, I remember to play the "one eye version" with my friend long time ago. I read that the HD version is more like an update than a remaster, for me is perfect I will honor it ;)
Yes, it did deserve some love, and i'm glad to see someone finally picked it up. :)
May I have The Bureau: XCOM Declassified?
Requesting The Long Journey Home, if I may.
Thank you very much GamezRanker and finkleroy for the classic Heretic + Hexen Collection!
Kobi-K: Thank you very much GamezRanker and finkleroy for the classic Heretic + Hexen Collection!
NP

Btw, I hear tell that the games run very well in programs like Doomsday. Anyhoo, hope ya have fun fighting the serpent riders and their minions. :)

(sadly the collection is missing Heretic 2 and the Hexen 2 addon, but is very good overall)
high rated
KetobaK: May I have The Bureau: XCOM Declassified?
Granted.
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting The Long Journey Home, if I may.
Granted.
GamezRanker: Btw, I hear tell that the games run very well in programs like Doomsday. Anyhoo, hope ya have fun fighting the serpent riders and their minions. :)
GZDoom > Doomsday
Post edited April 19, 2021 by finkleroy
Kobi-K: Thank you very much GamezRanker and finkleroy for the classic Heretic + Hexen Collection!
GamezRanker: NP

Btw, I hear tell that the games run very well in programs like Doomsday. Anyhoo, hope ya have fun fighting the serpent riders and their minions. :)

(sadly the collection is missing Heretic 2 and the Hexen 2 addon, but is very good overall)
I just downloaded GZDoom and ZDoom to try it out. I'll also download Doomsday and see how it works.

Again, thank you very much!
finkleroy: GZDoom > Doomsday
Eh, I like both of em.....GZDoom for it's more streamlined nature and Doomsday for it's extra bells and whistles....the more the merrier when it comes to such programs, I say. :)
high rated
Kobi-K: I just downloaded GZDoom and ZDoom to try it out. I'll also download Doomsday and see how it works.

Again, thank you very much!
GZDoom is an ongoing project that's based on ZDoom, which is no longer being developed.