It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If I may ask, is the game The Tenants - Free Trial something that used to exist here on GOG? I no longer find the game with the free trial in store anymore.

If someone knows the answer to this, I'd appreciate it if you could tell me so that I might still have some time left to decide. Thanks.
Post edited April 05, 2021 by Vingry
high rated
DiffuseReflection: May I ask for Ankh - Anniversary Edition + Ankh 2: Heart of Osiris ?
Granted.
Vingry: If I may ask, is the game The Tenants - Free Trial something that used to exist here on GOG? I no longer find the game with the free trial in store anymore.

If someone knows the answer to this, I'd appreciate it if you could tell me so that I might still have some time left to decide. Thanks.
It's a product that doesn't have a store page on GOG anymore, but its Steam page still exists. It isn't for sale anymore. From the Steam store page: "The Tenants - Free Trial is a standalone prologue to the game "The Tenants". It is a free game that includes some features available in the full version." Here's a link to the Steam store page.
Vingry: If I may ask, is the game The Tenants - Free Trial something that used to exist here on GOG? I no longer find the game with the free trial in store anymore.

It was available for a week or so in mid March, just before the In Dev game was added to GOG:
https://web.archive.org/web/20210324025533/https://www.gog.com/game/the_tenants_free_trial

It's a demo, I believe.
Post edited April 05, 2021 by mrkgnao
Thank you finkleroy and thanks to GamezRanker for the Ankh 1 & 2 key!

According to the Steam page the free trial contains the Storyline Prologue, first district (Slums), first four tenant archetypes, Jobs and Babysitting systems, Renting apartments and taking care of tenants, Ability to renovate flats and apartments.
Post edited April 05, 2021 by DiffuseReflection
Ah I see. Thanks guys for all your answers!
I would like to ask for Door Kickers AS ;)

Edit: misspeling
Post edited April 05, 2021 by erbello
high rated
erbello: I would like to ask for Door Kickers AS ;)

Edit: misspeling
Granted. In the future, please don't edit a post that contains a request.
finkleroy: Granted. In the future, please don't edit a post that contains a request.
Thank you so much, finkleroy and Lone_Scout :)

I'm sorry for my bad. I will be more careful next time ;)
schewy: Thank you to the donor! Gamezranker!
I hope you like it.

-

DiffuseReflection: Thank you finkleroy and thanks to GamezRanker for the Ankh 1 & 2 key!
And I hope you enjoy your pick as well(I played the 1st one a bit on my old system...it is pretty good, imo).

DiffuseReflection: Ability to renovate flats and apartments.
I wonder....what's the difference between the two? o.0
Post edited April 05, 2021 by GamezRanker
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition, please.
*removed (due to being Trial edition)
Post edited April 05, 2021 by zaMNal
Hi finkleroy,

May I have "Might and Magic 6-pack Limited Edition"

Thx
May I request Nox my good sir?
high rated
DellJennin667: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition, please.
Granted.
RavenCrowwise: Hi finkleroy,

May I have "Might and Magic 6-pack Limited Edition"

Thx
Granted.
LaLaLee: May I request Nox my good sir?
Granted.
A big thanks to GamezRanker for Nox and of course to the never tiring gifting cat finkleroy!