It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Could I get Thief?
Hello finkleroy.

May I request for Puzzle Agent?
high rated
frost0: Could I get Thief?
Granted.
Drakon1590: Hello finkleroy.

May I request for Puzzle Agent?
Granted.
Thank you Dark_art_ for your donation of Puzzle Agent.
BlueMooner: Can I has Edna and Harvey?
Not that I intend to police the thread, and you probably did that unintentionally, but there is this.
finkleroy: *****RULES*****
PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE ASKING FOR ANYTHING.
(...)
13. Please refrain from editing a post that includes a request. Please carefully consider what you want to request before you request it. If you need to change your request, please wait until at least 10 minutes after you made your original request and post a new message. If you post before 10 minutes have passed, the forum will automatically merge the two posts, which will result in an edited post.
/
/
/ (quote spacing since these are unrelated)
slugthrower: Well, I haven't been active in your community at all and just swung by for some troubleshooting but I wanted to give this a bump since it is such a generous offer and you don't see those every day.
I don't think an active above 350 page thread needs a bump :P
But welcome to the thread :P

finkleroy: Granted.
BurlyHeart: I had no idea BlazBlue was on GOG or that Arc System Works had games here :O
The game is in here apparently since 2014 tho builds and changelog history are kind of confusing.
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1207664163#changelog

edit: added spacing (since GOG forum software is crap and doesn't honor new lines sometimes)
Post edited March 03, 2021 by B1tF1ghter
Hey Finkleroy, may I have Way of the Samurai 4 ?
high rated
schewy: Hey Finkleroy, may I have Way of the Samurai 4 ?
Granted.
Thank you Clairsentient
Hi there!

May I have Retro Classix: Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja?

Cheers :)
high rated
Cymepa: Hi there!

Granted.
May I doom myself with the retro classix Gate of Doom?
Thank you Dark_art_ and finkleroy!
high rated
Dogmaus: May I doom myself with the retro classix Gate of Doom?
Granted.
high rated
Cymepa: Hi there!

finkleroy: Granted.
Schewy, many thanks for Joe & Mac! I remember watching friends of mine playing this at the arcade, but my parents were very strict and were not allowing me to join them and have fun... At some point I got myself a copy of "dubious origins" (to say it mildly) of Prehistorik and later of Prehistorik II and, boy oh boy, how much I enjoyed playing this on my 386SX!!! It's been a couple of years since I made this right though: I bought the Prehistorik double pack, here, on GOG. And now, finally, after all those years, I will be able to relive what my friends were enjoying during the "old" days. Schewy, you've made my day!

Finkleroy, thanks again for managing this!

Cymepa: Schewy, many thanks for Joe & Mac!
I wish I could be there to play this one with you. Joe & Mac is a blast with two players.