It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Although I have been active in January, I do not know whether you would consider it sufficient for eligibility yet. In case I am eligible, may I request Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders?
May I have BASEBALL STARS 2 ??
Can I request Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete?
Hi, may I request Kero Blaster if still available?
I'd like to nominate Drakon1590 for Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments.

He seems too anxious to get it :P
high rated
themazingness: May I have Stonekeep?
Granted.
Kelefane: Can I get Heretic + Hexen Collection? Many thanks.
Granted.
LynXsh: hmmm... Hexen + Heretic or The King of Fighters 2000?.. I'd go with KoF2000, please. may I?
Granted.
blastradius: I’d like to request Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf, please.
Granted.
zaMNal: May i request Descent: Freespace Battle Pack for February please?
Granted.
Kobi-K: Can I please have the Heretic + Hexen Collection? Thank you.
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
DiffuseReflection: Although I have been active in January, I do not know whether you would consider it sufficient for eligibility yet. In case I am eligible, may I request Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders?
Granted. For some bizarre reason, I can't open chat with you. Even my usual trick of opening chat with someone else and then searching for you doesn't work. I've sent a friend request. If you were to accept it, hopefully that would help. Please accept the request and then attempt to send me a chat message.
DesmondOC: May I have BASEBALL STARS 2 ??
Granted.
cardangrille: Can I request Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete?
Granted.
Makotolia: Hi, may I request Kero Blaster if still available?
Granted.
themazingness: May I have Stonekeep?
finkleroy: Granted.
Kelefane: Can I get Heretic + Hexen Collection? Many thanks.
LynXsh: hmmm... Hexen + Heretic or The King of Fighters 2000?.. I'd go with KoF2000, please. may I?
blastradius: I’d like to request Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf, please.
zaMNal: May i request Descent: Freespace Battle Pack for February please?
Kobi-K: Can I please have the Heretic + Hexen Collection? Thank you.
finkleroy: I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
DiffuseReflection: Although I have been active in January, I do not know whether you would consider it sufficient for eligibility yet. In case I am eligible, may I request Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders?
finkleroy: Granted. For some bizarre reason, I can't open chat with you. Even my usual trick of opening chat with someone else and then searching for you doesn't work. I've sent a friend request. If you were to accept it, hopefully that would help. Please accept the request and then attempt to send me a chat message.
DesmondOC: May I have BASEBALL STARS 2 ??
cardangrille: Can I request Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete?
Makotolia: Hi, may I request Kero Blaster if still available?
Thank you. and thank you Doc and Fink.
high rated
In case anyone was wondering, a non-daggered key went to 184 users in January 2021, but that's not quite a record. 185 users received a non-daggered key in July 2020.
finkleroy: In case anyone was wondering, a non-daggered key went to 184 users in January 2021, but that's not quite a record. 185 users received a non-daggered key in July 2020.
Sorry, I guess I need to refine my English a little more.
Misunderstood what you said. Now it's ok. lol

Also, congratulations everyone who contribute with this! *applauses*
Post edited February 01, 2021 by D.Keys
finkleroy: In case anyone was wondering, a non-daggered key went to 184 users in January 2021, but that's not quite a record. 185 users received a non-daggered key in July 2020.
Very interesting stuff, and a really close shave ;). Thank you for keeping track of such statistics. Cheers
Post edited February 01, 2021 by deja65
Thanks goes to IamSinistar!

ty ty ty
Thanks to Doc0075 for Kero Blaster! And thanks again to finkleroy for their efforts in running the GA:)
finkleroy: Granted. For some bizarre reason, I can't open chat with you. Even my usual trick of opening chat with someone else and then searching for you doesn't work. I've sent a friend request. If you were to accept it, hopefully that would help. Please accept the request and then attempt to send me a chat message.
I could not see your friend request - no idea what causes that; but I send a friend request to you instead, and also a chat message.
May I please have Giants: Citizen Kabuto ?
Drakon1590: *snip*
finkleroy: *snip*
You have the full right to make this and no other decision, just like I have the full right to express my opinion, so I'm not going to continue this topic, because further dispute will not bring anything new to it.

Lone_Scout: I'd like to nominate Drakon1590 for Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments.

He seems too anxious to get it :P
Thank you very much for the nomination, I am as grateful to you for it as I am to finkleroy for granting me this game and 51nikopol for donating it.