It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Drakon1590: Hello.
As it is already February 1 in Poland, I would like to, if I can of course, submit my request for this month.
So if I can, I'd like to make a request for Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishmants?
You might want to read rule #7:
"The beginning of each month is at midnight on the first of the month in the Pacific time zone. When daylight saving time is inactive, this time zone is called Pacific Standard Time (PST)".

It doesn't matter where you live. For the purpose of this giveaway, it is still January. You will want to post your request again in about 7 hours, that is after 9 am in Poland.

Hope this helps and good luck.
Post edited February 01, 2021 by mrkgnao
As it is already February 1 in Poland, I would like to, if I can of course, submit my request for this month.
So if I can, I'd like to make a request for Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishmants?
mrkgnao: You might want to read rule #7:
"The beginning of each month is at midnight on the first of the month in the Pacific time zone. When daylight saving time is inactive, this time zone is called Pacific Standard Time (PST)".

It doesn't matter where you live. For the purpose of this giveaway, it is still January. You will want to post your request again in about 7 hours, that is after 9 am in Poland.

I think finkleroy could just simply reply to his/her request once that time you mentioned has passed? But what do I know haha
Vingry: I think finkleroy could just simply reply to his/her request once that time you mentioned has passed? But what do I know haha
That would make it pre-requesting, and if considered it'd mean gaining precedence over someone who'd follow the rules and either use their January request before the month officially changes or make their February request at the proper time, before Drakon1590 would repeat theirs.
It is the 1st in my country as well. May I ask for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky?
Vingry: I think finkleroy could just simply reply to his/her request once that time you mentioned has passed? But what do I know haha
Cavalary: That would make it pre-requesting, and if considered it'd mean gaining precedence over someone who'd follow the rules and either use their January request before the month officially changes or make their February request at the proper time, before Drakon1590 would repeat theirs.
Ah I see, makes sense. I hadn't thought about it that way. Thanks for clearing it up for me. :)
Lionel212008: It is the 1st in my country as well. May I ask for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky?
mrkgnao: You might want to read rule #7:

high rated
DedIago: May I ask for Shadowrun Hong Kong?
Granted.
Lexor: May I ask for Shadowrun Returns?
Granted.
The month has to begin and end for everyone at the same time. I've chosen my own time zone. Please re-read rule #7. It would be completely unfair if people in one part of the world were allowed to request games before people in another part of the world.
No. It doesn't matter when I see it. All that matters is when you request it. Pre-requesting is not allowed.
Lionel212008: It is the 1st in my country as well. May I ask for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky?
The month has to begin and end for everyone at the same time. I've chosen my own time zone. Please re-read rule #7. It would be completely unfair if people in one part of the world were allowed to request games before people in another part of the world.
low rated
finkleroy: The month has to begin and end for everyone at the same time. I've chosen my own time zone. Please re-read rule #7. It would be completely unfair if people in one part of the world were allowed to request games before people in another part of the world.
You are right about injustice, but I think your time zone selection is wrong, because the best (because the most fair choice) would be to choose UTC+14 time zone, as this is the first time zone in which a new day starts, and going further this way it is a much more logical choice due to the fact that everyone, regardless of what time zone they live in, could submit their request for a new month without waiting and possibly breaking point 7 in case of premature request for a new month, because the person has a new month already started, but not in the PST (UTC-8) zone, and it should be noted that before the new day begins in the PST (UTC-8) zone, in most countries around the world the new day will already last, which makes the selection of this zone unfair, because of this situation there will always be someone who will make the mistake of submitting their request for new month prematurely, an example of which is me, and yet I was not the first and I will certainly not be the last. But what can I know about fair and logical choices?

I will wait two more hours (i.e. until 9:00 Polish time), and then submit a request for new month (this time fully compliant with the current regulations), despite the fact that in the UTC+14 zone it will be 22:00, so 1 February will almost end there.
Post edited February 01, 2021 by Drakon1590
high rated
Drakon1590: *snip*
There's no time zone that's convenient for everyone on Earth, and not everyone has the same sleeping/work/school schedule. Midnight PST is a little late for the pacific time zone, and it's 3AM on the east coast, which isn't good, but people on the east coast are known for staying up later on average than most places. It's 8AM in the UK, and 9AM in central Europe, which is convenient for Europeans, who seem to make up the bulk of the forum users. The pacific time zone has been used for this giveaway since before I ever even heard of it. I just kept it the way it is but started enforcing it more aggressively. I don't want for someone to follow the rules by waiting until they're allowed to make a request, only to lose out on a game they wanted because I decided to make an exception for someone who requested it early. In any case, this rule has been in effect since I started running this giveaway a year and a half ago, and it hasn't been an issue, so I'm not going to change it.
Post edited February 01, 2021 by finkleroy
May I have Stonekeep?
Can I get Heretic + Hexen Collection? Many thanks.
hmmm... Hexen + Heretic or The King of Fighters 2000?.. I'd go with KoF2000, please. may I?
I’d like to request Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf, please.
May i request Descent: Freespace Battle Pack for February please?
Can I please have the Heretic + Hexen Collection? Thank you.