It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: May I ask for Underhero?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you! And of course also a big thank you to Doc0075 who donated the key!
Can I ask for Bloodwych, please?
high rated
enpy: Can I ask for Bloodwych, please?
Granted.
May I request Gorky 17?
high rated
NickZah: May I request Gorky 17?
Granted.
Many thanks to Gede and finkleroy for Gorky 17!
enpy: Can I ask for Bloodwych, please?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you, Doc0075 & finkleroy!
Hi all and great to see this community spirit still going strong =]

I remember playing Hexen and Heretic when they first came out. Interested in how they play now versus how I remember them haha.

If that bundle is still available, may I request it?

Happy New Year all and good luck for this year ahead :)

ps. I don't post a lot, but I'm definitely not a new user, don't know why my name says that o.0
Post edited January 30, 2021 by MithrilFlame
low rated
Могу ли я попросить Ведьмак 2?)
high rated
MithrilFlame: ps. I don't post a lot, but I'm definitely not a new user, don't know why my name says that o.0
Hi MithrilFlame! Your sub-title is editable in the forum options, it just says "New User" by default.

Scroll to the top of this page (or any forum thread page for that matter), and click on "My Settings". On that page, left side, you'll see a section where you can change your avatar, check your reputation, and define your forum title. The one you're looking to edit is that last one. You can set it to anything within 50 characters.

A good year to you too ^^
SimsoXD: Могу ли я попросить Ведьмак 2?)
To spare finkleroi from having to translate this, poster is asking for the Witcher 2
MithrilFlame: Hi all and great to see this community spirit still going strong =]

I remember playing Hexen and Heretic when they first came out. Interested in how they play now versus how I remember them haha.
Vanilla Heretic didn't age well IMHO, whether you get it here or not, I recommend playing it with a source port like Doomsday Engine or GZDoom to have WASD and mouse look, unless you are so nostalgic that you want to use page up and page down to look around like in th' ole days. It was a novelty and a marvel back then but in 2021 I pass :)
Post edited January 30, 2021 by Dogmaus
high rated
MithrilFlame: Hi all and great to see this community spirit still going strong =]

If that bundle is still available, may I request it?

Happy New Year all and good luck for this year ahead :)

ps. I don't post a lot, but I'm definitely not a new user, don't know why my name says that o.0
You don't need to post a lot, but you do need to be somewhat active. I only see a few posts from you, and they're all from years ago. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
SimsoXD: Могу ли я попросить Ведьмак 2?)
Please post in English. Google Translate is far from great, but it's better than nothing. Thanks. :)

That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
May I ask for Shadowrun Hong Kong?
May I ask for Shadowrun Returns?
Hello.
As it is already February 1 in Poland, I would like to, if I can of course, submit my request for this month.
So if I can, I'd like to make a request for Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishmants?