It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to request GoNNER BlüEBERRY EdiTION, if it's still available!
high rated
personthingy: I'd like to request GoNNER BlüEBERRY EdiTION, if it's still available!
Granted.
Drakon1590: I hope that I have already dispelled all doubts of all interested people who could not understand my behavior.
I understood you all too well(being on the spectrum myself) the first time....still thank you for trying to explain things via this post.

(fwiw I will pray for you as well, that your situation gets better.....healthwise/financially/etc)
Drakon1590: Diagnostics.
I'm worried about your condition and I'll pray for you but all you need is patience to get freebies.
low rated
idk how this stuff works whether I can request for 1 or 2 games.

but, if you have either Saints row 2 or System Shock 2. can i have it pls? Thanks in advance
high rated
Kojaaa: idk how this stuff works whether I can request for 1 or 2 games.

but, if you have either Saints row 2 or System Shock 2. can i have it pls? Thanks in advance
You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.

"I don't know what I'm doing but I'm going to try anyway".
I'm not going to even PRETEND that I'm suprised, because at this point I'm way past that experience.

Do most NEW people showing up in this thread DON'T even DESIRE to know the rules?
You know, if you don't know the rules wouldn't it be an obvious idea to maybe at least TRY to check first few posts, you know, to TRY to check if there are rules there?

Some people make it look like there should be a reminder every page, or are to lazy to check until someone calls them out.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/post1
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/post2
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/post3

finkleroy: You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Frankly finkleroy, I started getting an impression that many people come here pretending to not see the rules while they DO know them and they "pretend" to be lost to check if they can push you into "making an exception".
It's sort of getting annoying. I don't know how lazy people are on average. But we see this behaviour like any new page :S It's BIZZARE how apparently close to nobody bothers to even DARE to check OP posts BEFORE someone calls them out.
low rated

finkleroy: You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
oh yeah im fresh meat indeed. and sorry that im not familiar with this. i did go to first page and read the rules but since it bit long and of course im that lazy guy who just read the first sentence and 'just try it anyway'. its a hot topic and i gave it a shot. anyways Thanks for the replies and sorry for the inconvenience.
B1tF1ghter: It's sort of getting annoying.
Only sort of? I'm still amazed (and, frankly, a bit disappointed) with finkleroy's patience with them. Now having a hard time understanding some detail of the rules, especially if their grasp of English isn't too good, is perfectly fine, but in that case the approach would be politely asking about it before requesting anything. For things like this, I'd take a much sterner approach, firm warning on a first message of the sort, ban if repeated, or if returning with an "am I eligible yet?" one within a month of being told no the first time for example.
Cavalary: Only sort of? I'm still amazed (and, frankly, a bit disappointed) with finkleroy's patience with them.
I was denied for being too new, which is subjective and its up to Finkleroy to make that decision. Overall I think he is quite generous and doing a great service for the community!
Could I please request the Heretic + Hexen collection?
high rated
ggf162: Could I please request the Heretic + Hexen collection?
Granted.
Thank you for the giveaway finklroy and many thanks to you Doc0075!
B1tF1ghter: "I don't know what I'm doing but I'm going to try anyway".
I'm not going to even PRETEND that I'm suprised, because at this point I'm way past that experience.

Do most NEW people showing up in this thread DON'T even DESIRE to know the rules?
You know, if you don't know the rules wouldn't it be an obvious idea to maybe at least TRY to check first few posts, you know, to TRY to check if there are rules there?
Well, people no longer read game manuals. They just load it and try buttons and things. What is the worse that could happen to them?
It seems they are expanding this approach to other areas without due consideration. Why not? The worst scenario is the same as not asking.
B1tF1ghter: Do most NEW people showing up in this thread DON'T even DESIRE to know the rules?
It has nothing to do with new people.

You'll see at the end of the month, "old people" will ask for a game because it's already a new month where they live.
Or they post their request a few minutes early, as you said "making an exception."

So it's either they don't read the rules thoroughly or the rules are there to be broken.