It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: No.
I understand, besides, I didn't expect that you could give a different answer. And because my request broke the rules, put me on the list of people who are permanently prohibited from submitting requests in this topic.

zlaywal: LOL you're lucky no to be banned entirely for this.
You're right, but it doesn't matter, because I myself have decided to waive the right to make further requests.
Drakon1590: Hello..
Just wait bruh
you're getting free games, all you gotta do is to wait
Post edited January 22, 2021 by GoodOlG
high rated
Maybe i'm playing the devil's advocate here, but:

Drakon1590: (...) so I came up with a solution that you may consider to be sufficient compensation for my request that breaks the rule and is unfair to others.
No offense, but the very notion of breaking the rules makes it already unfair to others. You have your reasons - no doubt about that - but someone took the time to write (or amend) all these rules for good reason and no one should break or bend them else all hell breaks loose.

finkleroy: No.
Drakon1590: I understand, besides, I didn't expect that you could give a different answer.
Understand that if everyone asked the same thing (and i can already see several people think "...and why not; if finkleroy made an exception for Drakon1590, will surely do an exception for me too"), it would lead to utter managerial chaos and maybe even lead to feud between members. Finkleroy already dedicates lots of time running the giveway, let's not make things more difficult.
Drakon1590: Hello...
Although I can understand why you did what you did, that kind of request couldn't and shouldn't ever be approved.
You probably knew this while you were writing it and I'm not here to tell you something you already know.

I'd like to tell you that in time, you will feel better in your heart about why you shouldn't have made that request even though it felt perfectly logical in your mind. Hopefully you'll learn from this and it will help you with social interactions in the future.

Sorry to hear you're going through the hard times. Hang in there, better days may be around the corner. Or at least a full blown apocalypse, which would be more interesting if nothing else. xD
idk why he wrote that if he knew that he'll be denied smh
GoodOlG: idk why he wrote that if he knew that he'll be denied smh
Your hint lies is Drakon1590's title; take a look, educate yourself and you'll understand. ;)
Sometimes this topic is entertaining in all the wrong ways.
Hello finkleroy, May I ask for those 3 daggered Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe keys?

I already have it here on GOG, but as they expire today, I want to gift them to a group of friends.

You can count that as all of my requests for this month, as it is in the rules.
Post edited January 22, 2021 by D.Keys
high rated
Drakon1590: I understand, besides, I didn't expect that you could give a different answer. And because my request broke the rules, put me on the list of people who are permanently prohibited from submitting requests in this topic.
I don't understand why you made a request that you knew would be denied, but there's no rule against doing so, so I'm not going to ban you from the giveaway. You can make a request whenever you'd like. If you choose not to do that anymore, that's your choice. Would you like for me to put you on the list of people who don't want other users to nominate them for games?
D.Keys: Hello finkleroy, May I ask for those 3 daggered Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe keys?

I already have it here on GOG, but as they expire today, I want to gift them to a group of friends.

Unfortunately, all of those keys have expired.
Post edited January 22, 2021 by finkleroy
D.Keys: Hello finkleroy, May I ask for those 3 daggered Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe keys?

finkleroy: Unfortunately, all of those keys have expired.
Oh... this is sad. :(
Thanks anyway!
May I request MDK2?
high rated
BenKii: May I request MDK2?
Granted.
Vythonaut: Understand that if everyone asked the same thing (and i can already see several people think "...and why not; if finkleroy made an exception for Drakon1590, will surely do an exception for me too"), it would lead to utter managerial chaos and maybe even lead to feud between members. Finkleroy already dedicates lots of time running the giveway, let's not make things more difficult.
This 100%

If OP made an exception then others would feel slighted and/or ask for the same.

That said, I like that that user was at least polite about it, and that they seemed to feel bad about it & tried to make amends after being replied to.

=-=-=

finkleroy: I don't understand why you made a request that you knew would be denied, but there's no rule against doing so, so I'm not going to ban you from the giveaway. You can make a request whenever you'd like. If you choose not to do that anymore, that's your choice. Would you like for me to put you on the list of people who don't want other users to nominate them for games?
I think it may be due in part to the reasons post 6727 lists.
Post edited January 23, 2021 by GamezRanker
BenKii: May I request MDK2?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks finkleroy and thank you IAmSinistar for such a huge donation of games. :D
Drakon1590: Hello.

I know it's against the rules, but please finkleroy think twice before answering.
If you don't mind DRM for freebies, you can have some Sherlock Holmes games for free on Big Fish :) It could scratch that itch
Post edited January 23, 2021 by Dogmaus