It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there finkleroy, May I have Fury Unleashed?
low rated
I'd like to request Cyberpunk 2077 if not already taken.
high rated
marsattakx: Hi there finkleroy, May I have Fury Unleashed?
Granted.
Voltrax01: I'd like to request Cyberpunk 2077 if not already taken.
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Thank you, Doc0075
I love platformers and I'm excited to start Fury Unleashed. Looks great!!
Hello. May I please apply to Stardew Valley?
high rated
Gede: Hello. May I please apply to Stardew Valley?
Granted.
A very big thank you to Doc0075 for Spiritfarer, as well as for his, Korotan's, and everyone else's generosity that keep this GA alive. Last, but not least, thanks to finkleroy for his tireless efforts in hosting and handling things.
Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves has been a free game for several years now. You may want to move it to the free & daggered section.
low rated
I'd like to request Fury Unleashed if not already taken.

Sorry dont mind this message.

Just continue scrolling.

Its posted by accident
Post edited January 20, 2021 by Voltrax01
high rated
Mortius1: Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves has been a free game for several years now. You may want to move it to the free & daggered section.
Thanks for catching my mistake.
high rated
T_a_J: I want to ask for Darkwood, if is avaiable,
You're welcome, I guess...
low rated
Hello.

I know it's against the rules, but please finkleroy think twice before answering.

I have already requested one game from the no-dagger list this month, but since I care about three titles on this list, and due to the unchanging financial situation, I cannot afford to buy these or other games, so I came up with a solution that you may consider to be sufficient compensation for my request that breaks the rule and is unfair to others.

Specifically, I would like to ask for the following titles: "Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments", "Stardew Valley" and "Testament of Sherlock Holmes", and in exchange for fulfilling this request I will waive the possibility of submitting requests for further games for three months for each game from this requests, that is, for a total of nine months, or if that is not enough, for fulfilling this request, put me on the list of people who cannot submit requests for games in this topic.

I really respect the initiative behind this giveaway, the rules here, and the people who take part in it, and I am inexpressibly grateful to all the donors, so I don't want anyone to think otherwise after reading this post, so I apologize if I offended someone or if in any way anyone felt wronged.
Drakon1590: it's against the rules
No offense, but the answer is kinda right there in your post.
high rated
Drakon1590: *snip*
No.
Drakon1590:
LOL you're lucky no to be banned entirely for this.