It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks Doc0075 and finkleroy. You guys are awesome.
AerynSun1701: Thanks Doc0075 and finkleroy. You guys are awesome.
agreed
mrkgnao: Glad to hear you were able to circumvent GOG's hurdles.
So true. Sometimes you really have to applaud GOG for the extraordinary effort they make to prevent making more money (like unredeemable codes on several browsers). Had the same problem with Waterfox. Now I am using actual Firefox and all is working fine - but I always thought as a company you would like your range of potential customers to be as big as possible and not the opposite ... hmmm ... I guess my economic studies weren't as good as I thought .... ;)
finkleroy: You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
ok i am told it is very difficult to get into the circle so i am impressed i created a new account here when i bought the cyberpunk as i wanted my money to go straight to the developer.
Well, I'll do it, if needed, like I just started. (but I hope I will not have a malfunction too often).
Thanks
Post edited January 14, 2021 by NightNever
I'll leave this here for Doc:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p44G0U4sLCE
high rated
Wishmaster777 has been permanently banned from both of the community giveaways for repeatedly violating the rule against being rude.
finkleroy: Wishmaster777 has been permanently banned from both of the community giveaways for repeatedly violating the rule against being rude.
good
May I have Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle?
high rated
NickZah: May I have Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle?
Granted.
Thank You to the real Father Christmas himself, Doc0075 and Finkleroy for Styx: Shards of Darkness:
high rated
So guys I have a sneak peak. Because of this weeksale and to make up for the last year I did not so much and because we got another long Lockdown before us I bought SDV everyday during sale so together with the two left that I promised I just send 9 copies of Stardew Valley to Finkleroy so better watch out if you are interessted
Korotan: I promised I just send 9 copies of Stardew Valley to Finkleroy so better watch out if you are interessted
very nice gesture <3 I don't see myself playing it in 2021 but I see other 9 people being very happy +1
Thank you to the ever-tremendous Doc for the gift! His generosity knows no bounds!
I'm interested in The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut - Standard Edition.
May I get Lego Pirates, please?