It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
finkleroy: I'd like to nominate zeogold for A Plague Tale: Innocence.
Grunted. :D
finkleroy: I'd like to nominate zeogold for A Plague Tale: Innocence.
AWG43: HONKed. :D
FTFY. :D
AWG43: HONKed. :D
BranjoHello: FTFY. :D
That will do too.

Wanted to say "Granted", at least once in my life, but the word was taken by finkleroy. So it's Grunted.

Shame it wasn't applied for granting Hogs of War or Warcraft, though. :(
Trooper1270: May I please request two daggered games, Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe and Metro: Last Light Redux, before they expire ?. Thanks.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you very much to Un1te for Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe and Carradice for Metro: Last Light Redux, and finkleroy for being an upstanding pillar of the community. They are all very much appreciated.
Huge thanks to doc0075 for Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition and as always to finkleroy for doing such an awesome job running this giveaway.
I would like request Hollow Knight + Hollow Knight - Gods & Nightmares (DLC)
high rated
Persival2207: I would like request Hollow Knight + Hollow Knight - Gods & Nightmares (DLC)
Granted.
Hello. I'd greatly appreciate The Talos Principle: Gold Edition if it is still available? If not, thanks to the submitter anyway!
high rated
mcphail: Hello. I'd greatly appreciate The Talos Principle: Gold Edition if it is still available? If not, thanks to the submitter anyway!
Granted.
mcphail: Hello. I'd greatly appreciate The Talos Principle: Gold Edition if it is still available? If not, thanks to the submitter anyway!
finkleroy: Granted.
Massive thanks to Doc0075 for the game and you, finkleroy, for organising everything!
high rated
Thank you finkleroy for running such a dedicated giveaway and thanks to doc0075 for donating so many games to gog community.
Thanks to Capt. Finkleroy and Bones, I mean McCoy, I mean Doc.
Can I please have Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition? :)
may i have Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition please?
Hello, good sirs.
Can i request ELEX, please?

Thanks!