It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A big "Thank you!" to the ever-gifting Doc0075 for Unforeseen Incidents and a big "Thumbs-up" for finkleroy who manages this thread. Here's to a great New Year. Hip Hip, Hooray!
May I request the daggered title "Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe", since i missed the ga?
Post edited January 12, 2021 by Damon18
Pouyou-pouyou: Thanks to awesome Doc0075 and Finkleroy for Oblivion.
MaxFulvus: Wait ! Oblivion codes are donated by Doc ? Why he didn't propose them in the Fight Club ? I might ask for them in the game.

Betrayed by Elexis and now by her right-hand, Lemmy leaves the party and decides to escape from this world of corruption. "Madagascar, I'm coming !"
Mayby I or the sale inspired him cause it is lockdown again and Oblivion is like all TES games something really long while moderate on hardware.
innerring: Thank you and GamezRanker.
GamezRanker: Not a problem. Hope ya enjoy em :)
Certainly will, my first gaming memories are of Doom and the first Hexen. :)
Post edited January 12, 2021 by innerring
I'd like to ask for Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition if it's still available. Thanks.
snip
Post edited January 12, 2021 by Lionel212008
I would like to nominee SvitlaSveta4 for FAR: Lone Sails + FAR: Lone Sails - Soundtrack + FAR: Lone Sails - Digital Artbook Collection.
May I ask for Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition ?
May I request Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition ?
May I please ask for "Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition"?
May I ask for Wolfenstein II my good sir
innerring: Certainly will, my first gaming memories are of Doom and the first Hexen. :)
My faves are Hexen 2 and Heretic 2. :)
(though I also love the first games of each series too)
high rated
Damon18: May I request the daggered title "Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe", since i missed the ga?
Granted.
ikrananka: I'd like to ask for Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition if it's still available. Thanks.
Granted
Damon18: May I ask for Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition ?
Granted.
Clairsentient: May I request Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition ?
Granted.
mrkgnao: May I please ask for "Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition"?
Granted.
LaLaLee: May I ask for Wolfenstein II my good sir
Granted.
Post edited January 12, 2021 by DoggosaurusRx
Big big big thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for Wolfenstein II! Got a wishlist game in 2021! Thank you my good sirs!