It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

can I get Bloodwych? Thanks.
I’d like to request Atomicrops, please.
Hello!
Am I eligible to enter the giveaway?
DoggosaurusRx: Hello!
Read the rules. Your account is a new one. You need to be active some more time in the forum. :-)
May I have Mark of the Ninja: Remastered please?

PS: Nice dump of games! It's been a while.
Not knowing what remains, can I request in order:
Batman arkham asylum goty or, Mark of the Ninja or, heretic/hexen collection.
high rated
Cymepa: Hello, any chance of getting Unforeseen Incidents?
Cheers!
Granted.
damien_: *snip*
If anyone wants a key for Metro Last Light Redux, all they have to do is ask in this thread. That's not how this thread works. Please read the first two posts in this thread to find out how it works. It sounds like you want the community gifting thread.
MazDen: may i ask for heretic?
Granted.
Trooper1270: May I please request two daggered games, Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe and Metro: Last Light Redux, before they expire ?. Thanks.
Granted.
Wishmaster777: May I ask for Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition?
Granted.
te_lanus: could I ask for Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
Granted.
HypersomniacLive: Happy belated New Year, as I haven't been on in a good while.

Skimming through posts, it seems to me that Doc0075 has outdone himself again *tips hat*

If I may, I'd like to be considered for a copy of Spiritfarer, please.
Granted.
happywinner: aaaarrrr how i could i miss Divinity: Original Sin - The Source Saga or diablo ;(

any chance for games like Mount&Blade 2 ,Factorio , Cyberpunk or Terminator please?
Those games aren't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread.
sasuke12: May I ask for the action game SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising ?
Granted.
Levitan17: Hi!

May I ask for Spiritfarer? Or if already taken for the LEGO game?

Thanks!
Granted.
cardangrille: Could I please get Creeper World 4?
Granted.
greyhat: Beaten to my first choice. :D It was a toss up between Synthetik, warhammer Mechanus , or Unforeseen Incidents. They look really good and it was hard to decide between them. :D

Since Synhthetic is spoken for may I please request U̶n̶f̶o̶r̶e̶s̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶n̶c̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ Warhammer Mechanus if it is still available. .

Thank you. :)
Granted.
GoodOlG: May I have Neon Abyss?
Granted.
Kelefane: can I get Bloodwych? Thanks.
Granted.
blastradius: I’d like to request Atomicrops, please.
Granted.
You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
JakobFel: May I have Mark of the Ninja: Remastered please?

Granted.
BlueMooner: Not knowing what remains, can I request in order:
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy, and thank you Doc, for Creeper World 4!
Thanks to Doc0075 for the game, and thanks to Finkleroy for sending it to me.
Thank you Doc0075 for Warhammer Mechanus and to Finkleroy for running the giveaway
Cymepa: Hello, any chance of getting Unforeseen Incidents?
Cheers!
finkleroy: Granted.
damien_: *snip*
finkleroy: If anyone wants a key for Metro Last Light Redux, all they have to do is ask in this thread. That's not how this thread works. Please read the first two posts in this thread to find out how it works. It sounds like you want the community gifting thread.
MazDen: may i ask for heretic?
Trooper1270: May I please request two daggered games, Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe and Metro: Last Light Redux, before they expire ?. Thanks.
Wishmaster777: May I ask for Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition?
te_lanus: could I ask for Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
HypersomniacLive: Happy belated New Year, as I haven't been on in a good while.

Skimming through posts, it seems to me that Doc0075 has outdone himself again *tips hat*

If I may, I'd like to be considered for a copy of Spiritfarer, please.
happywinner: aaaarrrr how i could i miss Divinity: Original Sin - The Source Saga or diablo ;(

any chance for games like Mount&Blade 2 ,Factorio , Cyberpunk or Terminator please?
finkleroy: Those games aren't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread.
sasuke12: May I ask for the action game SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising ?
Levitan17: Hi!

May I ask for Spiritfarer? Or if already taken for the LEGO game?

Thanks!
cardangrille: Could I please get Creeper World 4?
greyhat: Beaten to my first choice. :D It was a toss up between Synthetik, warhammer Mechanus , or Unforeseen Incidents. They look really good and it was hard to decide between them. :D

Since Synhthetic is spoken for may I please request U̶n̶f̶o̶r̶e̶s̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶n̶c̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ Warhammer Mechanus if it is still available. .

Thank you. :)
GoodOlG: May I have Neon Abyss?
Kelefane: can I get Bloodwych? Thanks.
blastradius: I’d like to request Atomicrops, please.
finkleroy: You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
JakobFel: May I have Mark of the Ninja: Remastered please?

BlueMooner: Not knowing what remains, can I request in order:
oh understood
Thanks Doc0075 and finkleroy for Mark of the Ninja. It looks pretty interesting!
Thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for the giveaway!
Thank you finkleroy, and Doc0075 for the giveaway!
Many thanks again to our heroes Doc0075 and finkleroy!