It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
ashwald: May I have "Lair of the Clockwork God" or, if that's not available, "Heretic + Hexen Collection"?
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy, and thank you ever so much for your continuous generosity, Doc0075!!
Thank you finkleroy and Doc0075!
I would like to ask for Dusk, please.
high rated
Not that I would have asked for anything, but based on the sheer number of requests over the last many hours I'm a little envious of people who got to be here to see the magnificence of the whole list slapped up in one place. ;)

thanks to doc for sharing the bounty, and to finkleroy for running the distribution center
high rated
kmcoolice: I would like to ask for Dusk, please.
Granted.
MMLN: Hello, I would love to ask for Beautiful Desolation, please.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you both finkleroy and Doc0075 for your dedication to making things nicer in 2020 and now in 2021 as well. Your generousness is much appreciated :)
MaxFulvus: Wait ! Oblivion codes are donated by Doc ? Why he didn't propose them in the Fight Club ? I might ask for them in the game.
No clue.
Hello, any chance of getting Unforeseen Incidents?
Cheers!
Hello everybody,

For the unlucky ones who missed Gog's gift: Metro last light redux

go here :

https://www.gog.com/forum/general_fr/doublons_de_jeux_a_offrir_codes_gog

The end : January 15th

Ps: If someone has a key for "Graveyard keeper" to offer, take it, thanks :)
Post edited January 11, 2021 by damien_
may i ask for heretic?
May I please request two daggered games, Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe and Metro: Last Light Redux, before they expire ?. Thanks.
s1drano: May I have Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Digital Deluxe Edition if still available?
finkleroy: Granted.
Many thanks to Doc0075 for the donation, and to finkleroy for managing the giveaway!
May I ask for Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition?
could I ask for Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition