It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Doc0075, and thank you Finkleroy as well! You're totally awesome and I hope I can contribute something in the future.
Thank you and Doc0075!
Thanks a lot Doc0075 twice times for Chicken Police and finkleroy, you have a lot of work this day!

It´s the perfect combination with Blacksad, now i don´t know in which start first! Chicken Police is a game that took ny attention but i probably never buy because when i buy i tend to buy games that 100% i know i´ll enjoy and this is a "weird" type of game, but i´m excited to play it, so thanks a lot Doc!!!! Downloading from now!
high rated
jimrh69: May I ask for Beautiful Desolation please .
Granted.
Lots of thanks for Doc and his never-ending generosity, and for our host and cat lover, finkleroy. You, guys, rock! :)
Thank you so much Doc, and finkleroy for this lovecraft-style RPG, I love it! Verne would be proud of this game, LOL. Thank you! ^_^
Could I ask for Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition please?
Thanks in advance.
Thank you Doc0075 for the outstanding game Beautiful Desolation!! And many thanks to you finkleroy as always for hosting this giveaway!! :)
I'd like to ask for Chicken Police, it looks like fun.
high rated
Treasure: Could I ask for Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition please?
Thanks in advance.
Granted.
srhill: I'd like to ask for Chicken Police, it looks like fun.
Granted.
Would like to ask for Tangledeep + Legend of Shara + Tangledeep - Dawn of Dragons
Thank you very much finkleroy and Doc0075 for Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition!
high rated
direspirefirewire: Would like to ask for Tangledeep + Legend of Shara + Tangledeep - Dawn of Dragons
Granted.
The Dungeon Siege Collection looks like good old games. May I put in a request for those?
high rated
tiredliger: The Dungeon Siege Collection looks like good old games. May I put in a request for those?
Granted.