It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
DD & Ji Ji: May i ask for Ankh 2: Heart of Osiris ?
Granted.
DellJennin667: Can I have Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe, Metro: Last Light Redux and Prison Architect, please?
Granted.
MemoryRunaMelody: I think this will not pass up with Finkle.
All of those games are daggered, and you can have as many of them as you'd like.
Post edited January 05, 2021 by finkleroy
high rated
KetobaK: Thanks again Korotan!!! I been enjoying the game so much that I lost track of time lol!!!
Not seriously, Stardew is really addictive, I will have so much fun with it!!! Stay safe you too!!
Thank you will do. And again I am delighted to hear that I made someone happy. This whas my intention with giving so much copies of it away though I wished the Weeksale for it would have come a Week later.
Thanks a ton to finkleroy, ASAC_Nobody, Baldur8888 and JakobFel for the games and helping me to make up for missed giveaways!
schewy: Thank you very much Gamezranker.

I am looking forward to playing Litil Divil
Hope ya like it :)
Might I ask for the daggered Prison Architect?
May I have STAR WARS Battlefront II and the daggered Prison Architect?
Post edited January 06, 2021 by 已为历史
已为历史: May I have STAR WARS Battlefront II and the daggered Prison Architect?
Sorry but Star Wars Battlefront II is not available on the list of the first page.
You have the choice between
- Deponia
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - Trails in the Sky Costumes (DLC)
- Stronghold HD (x3)
- Wasteland 1: The Original Classic (x2)
- The Whispered World: Special Edition
I can wholeheartly recommend Stronghold HD.
But the daggered PRison Architect is surely available for you.
Korotan: Sorry but Star Wars Battlefront II is not available on the list of the first page.
You have the choice between
- Deponia
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - Trails in the Sky Costumes (DLC)
- Stronghold HD (x3)
- Wasteland 1: The Original Classic (x2)
- The Whispered World: Special Edition
I can wholeheartly recommend Stronghold HD.
But the daggered PRison Architect is surely available for you.
Stronghold HD is a great game for people that love RTS, Civlizations - like - games!
I also recommend it. :)
Why is pasting here the list of games from page one a new trend now?
The available keys have always been available in page 1, post 2, for whoever is interested, along with the rules.
Dogmaus: Why is pasting here the list of games from page one a new trend now?
The available keys have always been available in page 1, post 2, for whoever is interested, along with the rules.
Because some people can not read properly. It is scientistic proven, that the reading competence got drastically lower with the Smartphone so some people are literally unable to read such long text like on the first page.
For those there is a need to say it in a few words, that you can only choose games that are on the list on the first page and to give those confused people a pointer the list is shown as a clear hint too.
Korotan: .
For those there is a need to say it in a few words, that you can only choose games that are on the list on the first page and to give those confused people a pointer the list is shown as a clear hint too.
I 100% agree with this statement
Hello! Can i ask for Stronghold HD?
Post edited January 06, 2021 by Likolrosa
不清楚你是不是国人,恕我冒昧直接用中文回你。
可能的话,你最好是能看一下本帖置顶的规则再伸手,最不济也至少看一下2楼,有列出目前本帖可以提供的key。
论坛这边大体上蛮多人不喜欢不看顶楼规则的人的,而且你如果是国人的话,应该也知道,在外网有蛮多人天生讨厌国人,所以尽量配合一点,低调一点吧。
ps.提前提醒一下,我看你注册日期比较新,根据顶楼的某项规则,如果你在论坛这边没有太多活动的话,暂时是可能要不到游戏的,要有点心理准备(我说这个的意思是,如果没要到,也并不是针对你,只是规则是这样。这个贴的主持人还是比较 不错的)。
What Korotan said....also some people go to the end of a thread instead of the OP post due to their settings, iirc.
Indeed. Posting the list instead of linking it just makes the thread harder to read...
Since you intend to participate, you might want to read the rules.

Also check the list of available games. This list changes over time.

Finkleroy is the host and arbiter and keeps things rolling.
Post edited January 06, 2021 by Carradice