It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request Pikuniku + Pikuniku Collector's Edition (DLC)?
truhlik: Many thanks to GamezRanker for Crusaders games and Finkleroy for managing the givaway!
GamezRanker: Tis also a great game...though it has weird controls(like j for jumping), so you might need to use a key rebinding program for it if you want to use different key binds.
Or wait till this will be released :)
Kobi-K: Thank you very much to Korotan and finkleroy for STAR WARS Battlefront II (Classic, 2005)!
Have a good year everybody!
Korotan:
PMPMGamer: Thank you so much finkleroy and Korotan for STAR WARS Battlefront II (Classic, 2005)!
And Happy 2021 everyone! :D
Korotan:
arsalan12: Thank you Korotan and finkleroy for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe.
Korotan: Your welcome. Have fun with my late Christmas Present and stay safe during lockdown.
Thanks again Korotan!!! I been enjoying the game so much that I lost track of time lol!!!
Not seriously, Stardew is really addictive, I will have so much fun with it!!! Stay safe you too!!
edit: nvm, someone's faster than me 0o0
Post edited January 05, 2021 by GoodOlG
high rated
letsmaybeLP92: Can I get Rayman Raving Rabbids?
Granted.
Accatone: May I request Pikuniku + Pikuniku Collector's Edition (DLC)?
Granted.
Good day everyone

I am requesting Litil Divil, please.
high rated
schewy: Good day everyone

I am requesting Litil Divil, please.
Granted.
truhlik: Or wait till this will be released :)
Nice find!

That said, i'll likely stick with a key rebinding program for now, as it says that it has some things missing atm. :)
Thank you very much Gamezranker.

I am looking forward to playing Litil Divil
May i ask for Ankh 2: Heart of Osiris ?
Thank you so much moonshineshadow for Pikuniku (and its DLC) and finkleroy for organizing the giveaway!
thanks moonshineshadow for Rayman Raving Rabbids
Can I have Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe, Metro: Last Light Redux and Prison Architect, please?
DellJennin667: Can I have Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe, Metro: Last Light Redux and Prison Architect, please?
I think this will not pass up with Finkle.
DellJennin667: Can I have Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe, Metro: Last Light Redux and Prison Architect, please?
MemoryRunaMelody: I think this will not pass up with Finkle.
He has the last word but having in mind that there are expiring keys and there are quite of them probably makes a exception. After all, we are still on Christmas holidays, ;)
Post edited January 05, 2021 by argamasa