It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for SuperPower 2 and the GWENT Keg (†) if it works for people who already have Gwent? Thanks!
Alexim: May I ask for (...) the GWENT Keg (†) if it works for people who already have Gwent? Thanks!
I don't think it will work.
Stupid captcha i was trying to redeem the game several times and no way, i ´ll try in the next days, but thanks ggf162 for the game and finkleroy for the giveaway,

i played Steamworld Dig and it´s the perfect type of game for playing a couple minutes a day.

Regards and Happy New Year!
Alexim: May I ask the GWENT Keg (†) if it works for people who already have Gwent?
Lexor: I don't think it will work.
It will work. You can redeem one GWENT Keg code per account.
Catac1ysm: It will work. You can redeem one GWENT Keg code per account.
Yes, but at the moment of starting Gwent you are already given the chance to get 1 free keg.
I suppose he's already got that and he will not get another one.
Lexor: Yes, but at the moment of starting Gwent you are already given the chance to get 1 free keg.
I gave that code and know what I saying about ;-)
Free starting keg doesn't count.
Post edited December 31, 2020 by Catac1ysm
high rated
Alexim: May I ask for SuperPower 2 and the GWENT Keg (†) if it works for people who already have Gwent? Thanks!
Granted.
May I request Stardew Valley, please?
high rated
krugos2: May I request Stardew Valley, please?
Granted.
Thank you so much, Korotan, for Stardew Valley, this is a game I really wanted to play for a long time, finally I will. :)
Thank you also to finkleroy for keeping this giveaway, all the great work you do for the GOG community is appreciated! :)
Thank you to ggf162 for SuperPower 2 and to finkleroy for the management of the giveaway! At the moment the key doesn't seem to want to work, maybe it's an internal problem of GOG as the game is visible.

Lexor: Yes, but at the moment of starting Gwent you are already given the chance to get 1 free keg.
Catac1ysm: I gave that code and know what I saying about ;-)
Free starting keg doesn't count.
And thank you to Catac1ysm for the GWENT Keg, the code worked perfectly indeed!
high rated
krugos2: Thank you so much, Korotan, for Stardew Valley, this is a game I really wanted to play for a long time, finally I will. :)
Thank you also to finkleroy for keeping this giveaway, all the great work you do for the GOG community is appreciated! :)
Your welcome. I decided, because I am so rich in safety, health and live I share some of it and because Stardew Valley got not long ago his fifth content Patch I will gift now five copies of it to give it credit and make people happy during lockdown. Well sadly GoG is not putting an embargo on gifting games during sale but general so they will come one per day to Finkleroy. Dunno if he still add my today sent key to him still this year but you will at least get next year three chances for playing now DRM free the new Version of Stardew Valley with Splitscreen here without having to wait for sale to pay.
May I ask for Stardew Valley, please?
Hi, may I have Stardew Valley (from Korotan, I suppose?)
high rated
AB2012: May I ask for Stardew Valley, please?
Granted.
Makotolia: Hi, may I have Stardew Valley (from Korotan, I suppose?)
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.