It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: .
May I request everyone have a happy end of year, especially if you're alone at this time.
Lexor: I'm a little surprised that now even bought gifts have their expiration date.
Really? :(

And how many time do you have? I say because sometimes i bought a game for a gift and keep the code months waiting to have more before to donate them.
argamasa: And how many time do you have? I say because sometimes i bought a game for a gift and keep the code months waiting to have more before to donate them.
I was just noticing that fact and I do not think you (or we) should worry about the date (for now, at least) as it was something like year 2199 (but it can be changed in the future).
Post edited December 22, 2020 by Lexor
Lexor: I'm a little surprised that now even bought gifts have their expiration date.
argamasa: Really? :(

And how many time do you have? I say because sometimes i bought a game for a gift and keep the code months waiting to have more before to donate them.
The last gift code I bought (about three weeks ago) does have an expiration date, but unless there's a disruptive advance in medicine or time travel technology, we shouldn't worry about it (expires on December 31, 2199).

Edit: ninja'd!
Post edited December 22, 2020 by ConsulCaesar
ConsulCaesar:
Lexor:
Thanks to both to answer!

Ah, well! I thought months or similar. So, then we have time, :)
Post edited December 22, 2020 by argamasa
Can I ask for Cyberpunk 2077 Goodies Collection from daggered list?
drxenija: Can I ask for Cyberpunk 2077 Goodies Collection from daggered list?
Granted.
May I request Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders?
drxenija: Can I ask for Cyberpunk 2077 Goodies Collection from daggered list?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks!
arsalan12: May I request Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders?
Granted.
Thank you MemoryRunaMelody and finkleroy for Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders.
Full Disclosure: I already purchased the Heretic + Hexen Pack, so don't interpret this as asking for those games.

With the above in mind, I expect to see a lot of Heretic + Hexen Pack keys in this giveaway thread.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Could I ask for Vaporum: Lockdown?
finkleroy: Granted.
I was so busy the last few days that I completely forgot to thank you as well as the anonymous donor.

So, thank you both and happy christmas!
Hi, I'd like The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, please!
I'd like to request Heretic + Hexen Collection.