It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gamer..iq: Well can I request Deponia?, please
finkleroy: You can request them when you're eligible for the giveaway. Did you even read what I wrote?
Yeah I did.. But I give up I don't understand how does this works (English isn't my first language that's why) thank you anyways
finkleroy: You can request them when you're eligible for the giveaway. Did you even read what I wrote?
Gamer..iq: Yeah I did.. But I give up I don't understand how does this works (English isn't my first language that's why) thank you anyways
Let me try a quick and simple version:

- This giveaway is for active community members, so users who have been around for a while and are known to be active on the forums outside giveaway threads.
- Those who fit the above rule may request one non-daggered game per month and any number of daggered games.
- Those who don't fit that rule normally won't be given any games. Exceptions may, at finkleroy's discretion, be made for daggered games, especially if the keys will expire soon, so a new user who asks nicely enough may get one of those.
- The list of available games is in post two.

You obviously don't fit that first rule, being a newly registered account, and first requested a game that's not on the list at all, then a non-daggered one. I'd say the only one you might have a chance of receiving is the Butcher key, since it's about to expire.

PS: Think the Teleglitch key has expired?
Gamer..iq: Yeah I did.. But I give up I don't understand how does this works (English isn't my first language that's why) thank you anyways
Cavalary: Let me try a quick and simple version:

- This giveaway is for active community members, so users who have been around for a while and are known to be active on the forums outside giveaway threads.
- Those who fit the above rule may request one non-daggered game per month and any number of daggered games.
- Those who don't fit that rule normally won't be given any games. Exceptions may, at finkleroy's discretion, be made for daggered games, especially if the keys will expire soon, so a new user who asks nicely enough may get one of those.
- The list of available games is in post two.

You obviously don't fit that first rule, being a newly registered account, and first requested a game that's not on the list at all, then a non-daggered one. I'd say the only one you might have a chance of receiving is the Butcher key, since it's about to expire.

PS: Think the Teleglitch key has expired?
Thank you for explaining mate ;) yeah the Teleglitch has expired

First I thought the Non-Daggered Keys are the ones that available lol (since I don't know what daggered mean)
I would appreciate it if I received Butcher key...thank you anyways ^_^
high rated
Gamer..iq: I would appreciate it if I received Butcher key...thank you anyways ^_^
Granted.
high rated
Gamer..iq: I would appreciate it if I received Butcher key...thank you anyways ^_^
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you so much trexxxxy and finkleroy I appreciate it
Could I ask for Vaporum: Lockdown?
high rated
Geralt_of_Rivia: Could I ask for Vaporum: Lockdown?
Granted.
low rated
Could I ask for Darkwood
Trofimsera: Could I ask for Darkwood
That game's not on the list of available games. Also, at a quick search, it wouldn't seem that you'd meet the activity requirement for this giveaway. So you may be looking for the community gifting thread?
low rated
Cavalary: That game's not on the list of available games. Also, at a quick search, it wouldn't seem that you'd meet the activity requirement for this giveaway. So you may be looking for the community gifting thread?
why i don't meet the requirements ?
Trofimsera: why i don't meet the requirements ?
Granted that either Google search or the GOG forum search aren't certain sources, but neither find any posts by you bar in this thread.
low rated
Trofimsera: why i don't meet the requirements ?
Cavalary: Granted that either Google search or the GOG forum search aren't certain sources, but neither find any posts by you bar in this thread.
I don't think I've ever left a message on gog.com before
Trofimsera: I don't think I've ever left a message on gog.com before
Precisely...
high rated
Trofimsera: I don't think I've ever left a message on gog.com before
вкратце: нужно побольше активности на форуме. за пределами тем с раздачами. зарекомендовать себя здесь, так сказать.
high rated
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.