It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ahoy! Can I 'ave that Monkey Island Special Edition? In th' memory o' a fellow sailor bjgamer, sail well sea cur!!! Arr, yer hearties 'n family will carry ye in thar hearts!!!
high rated
KetobaK: Ahoy! Can I 'ave that Monkey Island Special Edition? In th' memory o' a fellow sailor bjgamer, sail well sea cur!!! Arr, yer hearties 'n family will carry ye in thar hearts!!!
Granted.
high rated
KetobaK: Ahoy! Can I 'ave that Monkey Island Special Edition? In th' memory o' a fellow sailor bjgamer, sail well sea cur!!! Arr, yer hearties 'n family will carry ye in thar hearts!!!
Yarr, that be a right pro(s)per request, me heartie. Me thanks and a raised tankard o' Grog to ye, finkleroy and the donor in honor of Cap'n B. May ye enjoy yer plunder! :) - J
high rated
bjgamer: Yarr, that be a right pro(s)per request, me heartie. Me thanks and a raised tankard o' Grog to ye, finkleroy and the donor in honor of Cap'n B. May ye enjoy yer plunder! :) - J
Aye aye, arrr! A toast in memory o' Captain B, along wit' Lieutenant Pouyou-pouyou 'n Petty Officer Finkleroy!! T' th' bottom!!
low rated
I wish i could own witcher 3.hehe
high rated
A1phaRAPT0R: I wish i could own witcher 3.hehe
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
low rated
it is not that expensive so just buy it when on sales
finkleroy: That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Sadly, people like that guy don't read, so he'll probably just keep spamming that.
low rated
I'm new here and understood nothing hmm what is the giveaway!
low rated
Hello, can I request for Gemini Rue? , please
Post edited December 15, 2020 by Gamer..iq
Gamer..iq: Hello, can I request for Gemini Rue? , please
Those games aren't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
low rated
Gamer..iq: Hello, can I request for Gemini Rue? , please
finkleroy: Those games aren't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Thank you for ur reply, may I ask where is the first two posts? And where are the games on the list
Gamer..iq: Thank you for ur reply, may I ask where is the first two posts? And where are the games on the list
They're the first two posts in this thread.
low rated
Gamer..iq: Thank you for ur reply, may I ask where is the first two posts? And where are the games on the list
finkleroy: They're the first two posts in this thread.
Thank you I read them all so I can request Non-Daggered Keys?
Well can I request Deponia?, please
Gamer..iq: Well can I request Deponia?, please
You can request them when you're eligible for the giveaway. Did you even read what I wrote?