It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheMonkofDestiny: I think it's been there for a while, but only finkleroy could confirm or refute that.
Yeah, it's been there for a while.
My gratitude for TT_TT_TT_TT and finklleroy
May I ask for Aquanox 2 for November please?
RonianAT: May I ask for Aquanox 2 for November please?
No, but you can ask for it for December. Granted.
Hello, I would like to ask for the My Brother Rabbit :)
erbello: Hello, I would like to ask for the My Brother Rabbit :)
Granted.
erbello: Hello, I would like to ask for the My Brother Rabbit :)
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you so much finkleroy and gogtrial34987, you are breathtaking :)
erbello: Thank you so much finkleroy and gogtrial34987, you are breathtaking :)
You're very welcome! I was gifted that game myself last year (hat tip to BeatriceElysia!), and enjoyed it so much that I'm very happy to be able to gift it on now. I hope you'll have a similarly good time with it!

(One hint: be sure to actually pay attention to the first few explanation screens, as one of them includes an explanation about the otherwise non-obvious (because subtle) way to tell if the current screen shows any of the objects you're looking for. I've seen people be frustrated with the game due to missing that.)
gogtrial34987: ...
Thank you for your advice :)
I've noticed this game has got pretty nice Soundtrack. I like it :)
Post edited December 01, 2020 by erbello
I would request GWENT: The Witcher Card Game + GWENT Keg from the daggered list, please. Thanks.
DoryaMish7: I would request GWENT: The Witcher Card Game + GWENT Keg from the daggered list, please. Thanks.
Granted.
DoryaMish7: I would request GWENT: The Witcher Card Game + GWENT Keg from the daggered list, please. Thanks.
Thanks to finkleroy and Catac1ysm for the game!
Just a quick recommendation as I saw Bad Dream: Coma and Bad Dream: Fever listed here (which I both own so no request from my side).

Both games might not look like much - especially Coma but in this case you really should not judge a book by its cover.

Coma is a classic point and click with surreal dreamy atmosphere and most puzzles have several ways how to solve them. Because of this it invites you to replays as well. The minimalistic artstyle wil probably grow right quick on you as well.

Fever is a beast on its own which I finished yesterday. It is by far not as classic as coma since it has a sort of auto inventory which choses the item you need to chose the moment you found the hotspot. However finding the hotspot is the real problem here ... as well as backtracking since you only can pick up items the moment you need them. So you will revisit the same locations again and again. Of course this probably is not much recommendation in terms of gameplay, but it compensates this with the story which offers a few great surprises and creativity and even more so when you already played Coma (which is not needed to enjoy this one though).
Post edited December 02, 2020 by MarkoH01
OK, you talked me into it...

Could I request Bad Dream: Coma + Bad Dream: Fever?
PixelBoy: OK, you talked me into it...

Could I request Bad Dream: Coma + Bad Dream: Fever?
Granted.