It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Talonius for Dungeon Keeper Gold + Dungeon Keeper 2. Thank you to finkleroy for managing this thread
thank you so much Talonius and finkleroy!
The Witcher is a great series and it's an absolutely amazing to finally get the whole trilogy.
No DLC but I can see it will take awhile before I get to that anyway.
Cheers!
Id like a Teleglitch: Die More Edition and a Butcher keys please. Thank you
high rated
josh72718: Id like a Teleglitch: Die More Edition and a Butcher keys please. Thank you
Granted.
drxenija: thank you so much Talonius and finkleroy!
The Witcher is a great series and it's an absolutely amazing to finally get the whole trilogy.
No DLC but I can see it will take awhile before I get to that anyway.
Cheers!
What DLC are you missing? Afaik Witcher 2 does not have any DLC - or did you mean W3 and you only own the regular edition?
low rated
Can i request witcher 3?
high rated
Thisara: Can i request witcher 3?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Well, my PC is dead and it will take some time before I'll get a new one, so I missed recent giveaways. I would appreciate any spare key for Teleglitch and/or Butcher. Thanks
high rated
triock: Well, my PC is dead and it will take some time before I'll get a new one, so I missed recent giveaways. I would appreciate any spare key for Teleglitch and/or Butcher. Thanks
Your request for Teleglitch: Die More Edition is granted, but I'm afraid I'm fresh out of keys for Butcher.
Geez, it's really PITA to use GOG forums on a smartphone. O.o
Anyway, thank you very much Lone_Scout & finkleroy for Teleglitch and Doc for Butcher. You guys rock! \m/
May I have the System Shock 2 key, pls and thank you.
high rated
guappodiablo: May I have the System Shock 2 key, pls and thank you.
Granted.
May I have BloodRayne: Terminal Cut ?
Hi there, can I have BloodRayne Terminal Cut?
Cheers!
high rated
spds100: May I have BloodRayne: Terminal Cut ?
Granted.
Cymepa: Hi there, can I have BloodRayne Terminal Cut?
Cheers!
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.