It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lwcasss: May I have Little Big Adventure 2 then?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you very much. And thanks to Gede too.
RavenCrowwise: Hi, May I ask for The Penumbra Collection ? Thanks.
Thank you and Thanks to Geralt_of_Rivia for the key
Is The Whisper World Still available? May I take it?

EDIT:
Thanks to Catac1ysm that donate The Whispered World, and thank you to Finkleroy for granted me the game!!!
Post edited November 08, 2020 by KetobaK
high rated
KetobaK: Is The Whisper World Still available? May I take it?
Granted.
Could you please put my name on "No Nominations For Me Now" list? Thanks a lot!
high rated
Ghorpm: Could you please put my name on "No Nominations For Me Now" list? Thanks a lot!
Done.
Ghorpm: Could you please put my name on "No Nominations For Me Now" list? Thanks a lot!
finkleroy: Done.
Thanks a lot!
I don't really know if I am eligible, but if I am, can I have Deus Ex GOTY Edition?

Also, thank you.
DoryaMish7: I don't really know if I am eligible, but if I am, can I have Deus Ex GOTY Edition?

Also, thank you.
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Congratulations for the thread and kindness from everyone around here.
In those hard times we live in, kindness makes a huge difference in people's lifes.

Many are suffering right now, and a random act of kindness can change a life. Some may think this is just a little thing, but for many, it's not, believe me.

Hope you all the best.
DoryaMish7: I don't really know if I am eligible, but if I am, can I have Deus Ex GOTY Edition?

Also, thank you.
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
I see. Thanks for letting me know. Well, maybe another day. I will surely try to donate a key and interact with the members, when and if I can. Keep up the good work and thanks for all the generosity you and all those who donate the keys put into this giveaway.
Post edited November 12, 2020 by DoryaMish7
I would like to ask for the Albion :)
high rated
erbello: I would like to ask for the Albion :)
Granted.
erbello: I would like to ask for the Albion :)
Thank you so much finkleroy and Geralt_of_Rivia :)
Can I have one of the daggered keys for Europa Universalis II, please?