It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Gerin: May I have Warrior Kings?
Granted.
lamar_loven: Will someone please answer my dumb yet simple question? When a game says it plays on Windows 7/8, will it play on my PC with Windows 10? Thank you.
Why are you asking that question in this thread? That's a question for GOG support.
andysheets1975: I'd like to request Disciples, please?
Granted.
Gerin: May I have Warrior Kings?
finkleroy: Granted.
lamar_loven: Will someone please answer my dumb yet simple question? When a game says it plays on Windows 7/8, will it play on my PC with Windows 10? Thank you.
finkleroy: Why are you asking that question in this thread? That's a question for GOG support.
andysheets1975: I'd like to request Disciples, please?
Because this is a GOG forum and they closed my request without answering it and referring me to articles that do not answer that very simple question.
A million thanks for Warrior Kings to finkelroy and the donor, whose name I'm sorry to say I was too busy to keep in my mind.
Post edited October 23, 2020 by Gerin
Not necessarily. Which game?
Requesting Crossroads Inn, please.

Why are you asking that question in this thread? That's a question for GOG support.

Granted.
lamar_loven: Because this is a GOG forum and they closed my request without answering it and referring me to articles that do not answer that very simple question.
The purpose of this channel is to request games that are in the giveaway. People are probably referring you to other forum threads and articles at GOG because they dont know if the game you are talking about works on Windows ten.

However, typically, if a game runs on Windows 8 it will run on 10 just fine. As Mr kgnao asked prior what game is it?
Many thanks to you and CervelloYM!
high rated
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Crossroads Inn, please.
Granted.
May I have Mount & Blade, please?
May I have Europa Universalis II?
lamar_loven: Because this is a GOG forum and they closed my request without answering it and referring me to articles that do not answer that very simple question.
greyhat: The purpose of this channel is to request games that are in the giveaway. People are probably referring you to other forum threads and articles at GOG because they dont know if the game you are talking about works on Windows ten.

However, typically, if a game runs on Windows 8 it will run on 10 just fine. As Mr kgnao asked prior what game is it?
Thank you, I thought so. Temple of Elemental Evil is the game.
greyhat: The purpose of this channel is to request games that are in the giveaway. People are probably referring you to other forum threads and articles at GOG because they dont know if the game you are talking about works on Windows ten.

lamar_loven: Thank you, I thought so. Temple of Elemental Evil is the game.
The forum for ToEE is here: https://www.gog.com/forum/temple_of_elemental_evil

You can:
1) Read through a thread that already discusses Windows 10 over there:
https://www.gog.com/forum/temple_of_elemental_evil/does_this_run_fine_on_windows_10_currently
The game installer hasn't been updated since July 2018, so any post in that thread will likely be relevant to your question.
2) Post any questions you have over there, not here
lamar_loven: Thank you, I thought so. Temple of Elemental Evil is the game.
mrkgnao: The forum for ToEE is here: https://www.gog.com/forum/temple_of_elemental_evil

You can:
1) Read through a thread that already discusses Windows 10 over there:
https://www.gog.com/forum/temple_of_elemental_evil/does_this_run_fine_on_windows_10_currently
The game installer hasn't been updated since July 2018, so any post in that thread will likely be relevant to your question.
2) Post any questions you have over there, not here
Thanks. Will do.
high rated
Crisco1492: May I have Mount & Blade, please?
Granted.
GoodOlG: May I have Europa Universalis II?
That game is currently being given away for free on GOG's main page. Would you mind claiming it there so we can keep the keys for people who miss the giveaway? Thanks.
Thanks and thank you as well, jcozart.