It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to ciemnogrodzianin for Port Royal II
high rated
Persival2207: BJGAMER and Finkleroy, thanks you guys :)
You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy your time on the high seas.
SOURCE_OF_TRUTH: ...
Have a nice game. Trade and conquer! ;)
LE: so sorry, read the rules wrong. Nvm,
Just stopped by to say hi! Cheers! Great community here!
Post edited September 26, 2020 by Blazko42
Blazko42: May I have Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition please? I would like to enjoy this masterpiece!
You are in the wrong thread . =)
May I request Deus Ex GOTY Edition please?

Korean thanksgiving next week with a 5 day weekend, so will be nice to chill and see why people love this game.
I'm interested in The Whispered World: Special Edition.
high rated
BurlyHeart: May I request Deus Ex GOTY Edition please?

Korean thanksgiving next week with a 5 day weekend, so will be nice to chill and see why people love this game.
Granted.
kmonster: I'm interested in The Whispered World: Special Edition.
Granted.
Thank you Catac1ysm for The Whispered World: Special Edition and also thanks to finkleroy for maintaining the giveaway !
Thank you ciemnogrodzianin for the donation! And once again, a big thank you to finkleroy for running this. I can only imagine the amount of work it takes.
drxenija: Thank you Dark_Art_ for classic divinity! My friends have always talked about Divinity 2 non-stop and highly (and incessantly) recommended it! But the second game is rather expensive. I am very delighted to have the chance to try D2's ancestors first! Cheers mate for your remarkable gift!
Cavalary: Just expect them to be quite different. And just look at Divine Divinity really, which really is (isometric) ARPG done right. Beyond Divinity is something even the developers are trying to forget (though I saw a few posts around here over the years saying it's not that bad).
But about Divine Divinity, a little hint is that nearly every magic skill can be learned from books that can be found in shops. They're really expensive, will take a while before you'll be able to afford any, but later in the game whenever I got back to a shopkeeper that could stock any I kept trying to see whether any new ones would show up and buy whatever I saw (shop inventory is determined when you talk to the shopkeeper, so kept reloading till I got bored), so mainly just used skill points for non-magic skills despite playing a mage character. Also, there are a handful of skill books you can find in game or skills that are raised by quests, Restoration being notable because I think you can get 4 levels like that. Also, unless I'm confusing it, it's another game where experience for kills drops with your level while that for quests increases, so clear everying you can somehow manage to kill first, then do quests if you can.
Thanks for the tips! Is Beyond Divinity terrible? How so?
drxenija: Thanks for the tips! Is Beyond Divinity terrible? How so?
If it helps, I listed some in Post 5369, as well as some positives. :)

Another possible negative: The skill system.....which is a bit confusing in some spots (what to get, what not to, etc) without documentation.
Post edited September 27, 2020 by GamesRater
drxenija: Thanks for the tips! Is Beyond Divinity terrible? How so?
Check what those who played (more of) it say. Personally, I just started it, got to the (sort of) boss fight to leave the starting area and had no usable skills there, and didn't want to respec (even if you are able to do so easily), kept trying and trying and couldn't manage it, then gave up, not being too keen on playing it in the first place based on what I had heard of it. Also, it was corrupting my video settings (that was the version in the retail Divinity Anthology, not sure if the GOG one is different). Only visible if I rebooted without first doing something else that (re)set the resolution after playing, and maybe my old graphics driver had something to do with it, but just in case...
Post edited September 27, 2020 by Cavalary
I would like to request Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers.
high rated
Paulo_Moura69: I would like to request Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers.
Granted.