It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
thanx bjgamer & finkleroy
kusumahendra: Thank you GameRacer for XIII and finkleroy for your hard work managing this giveaway
GameRacer: Not a problem.

(I love this game's plot, art style, etc....never finished it due to the checkpoint style saves it has[due to me wanting to stealth it as best as possible, which is a bit hard with this game and the save system], but it is a fun game and has many good aspects)
What? You can stealth in this game? Now that's interesting. I really have to try it. Sadly Won't have time till Thursday, I got some additional job that leavese no energy to play games
high rated
Thank you GameRacer for We are dwarves and finkleroy for his efforts for keeping this giveaway live!
kusumahendra: What? You can stealth in this game? Now that's interesting. I really have to try it. Sadly Won't have time till Thursday, I got some additional job that leaves no energy to play games
*Small game mechanics spoiler*

IIRC, some areas with civilians or enemies have alarms they can push & using stealth to avoid them doing such (by killing enemies or taking civilians hostage) can make some levels a heck of a lot easier.

(Also some dialog is spoken by some others if you stealth around...same as in other old games)

*end spoilers*

=========================

vgezer: Thank you GameRacer for We are dwarves and finkleroy for his efforts for keeping this giveaway live!
Hope you enjoy it when you get to it, as it looks good.
(it is in my library and my backlog, and hopefully I will get to it some day soon enough).
Post edited August 04, 2020 by GameRacer
high rated
Thank you Doc 75 for Supreme Commander 2
Can ı get LIMBO please ??

thanks ...
high rated
ywzywz: Can ı get LIMBO please ??

thanks ...
Granted.
high rated
Thanks finkleroy and Bjgamer both of you are hereos ....
high rated
te_lanus: thanx bjgamer & finkleroy
You are very welcome! I hope you enjoy one of my classic old favorites. :)

ywzywz: Thanks finkleroy and Bjgamer both of you are hereos ....
You are very welcome! Enjoy! :)
Can I request for Race Driver Grid?
high rated
drxenija: Can I request for Race Driver Grid?
Granted.
GameRacer: *snip
I finally got the time to play the game. Have been playing it for two hours.

This game is great. When you first mentioned stealth I lower my expectation since usually stealth section in non-stealth game is bad. But I was wrong. Stealth is an integral part of the game. It works very well. Weapon selections are basic but works well, with throwing knife and crossbow being the most fun to use, The hook tool is also cool. And enemy AI works decently to support both stealth and gun blaze play style which I often switch. I only gun down "real" enemies and stealth / knocked out "not real" enemies. Hitting bank's security guard's head in the back with a chair is so much fun. Simply put, my only complaint about gameplay is the lack of leaning feature that makes planning your attack from hiding place depends solely on enemy footstep.

Story is very interesting. I would love a subtitle as I am not a native speaker and sometimes I missed the talk. And the art style, oh boy it's so beautiful. This game is comic book comes alive.

Thanks for the game. It's a great game and I'm having a lot of fun playing it
kusumahendra: And enemy AI works decently to support both stealth and gun blaze play style which I often switch. I only gun down "real" enemies and stealth / knocked out "not real" enemies.
A tip: I'd recommend stealthing areas with civilians and some enemies in some spots, as some enemies and civvies will talk when they don't notice you....though it's only extras and not needed to progress afaik.

kusumahendra: Story is very interesting. I would love a subtitle as I am not a native speaker and sometimes I missed the talk.
There might be subtitles mods online, actually.

kusumahendra: And the art style, oh boy it's so beautiful. This game is comic book comes alive.
Yup, it was one of the draws that pulled me to it all those years ago.

Also re the voice acting: Did you know there are a few big names in the cast? :)

kusumahendra: Thanks for the game. It's a great game and I'm having a lot of fun playing it
Hope you like it, though a big thing to note:

*Semi maybe spoiler*

Game ends on cliffhanger, but supposedly the new rights owners are working on finishing it up

*End spoilers*
Can I have Deponia?
low rated
Hello. A year ago I got acquainted with the saga about the witcher through the witcher 3. Since then I can not tear myself away from this wonderful world. I've already read all the books about him and all the games too. But there is no money left for thronebreaker: the Witcher Tales. Someone could give it to me. Century will be grateful. Only she's missing in my fan collection ... or GRIS)

Tomorrow is my birthday, I would be very happy and grateful
Post edited August 07, 2020 by Euphoriaa