It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
gvyop: I'm interrested in - We are the Dwarves if available.
Granted.
asilay: I'd like to claim The Journeyman Project 2, if I may.
Granted.

GameRager donated a bunch of keys to the giveaway right before GOG banned him for two weeks. Again. I'm sure he'd say you're welcome if he could.
Post edited June 17, 2020 by finkleroy
finkleroy: GameRager donated a bunch of keys to the giveaway right before GOG banned him for two weeks. Again. I'm sure he'd say you're welcome if he could.
A ridiculous situation is when one of the users supporting the community is banned. GameRager, if you're reading this, know that you're groovy.
And many thanks to master finkleroy!
finkleroy: GameRager donated a bunch of keys to the giveaway right before GOG banned him for two weeks. Again. I'm sure he'd say you're welcome if he could.
What?! Banned for what??
Makotolia: What?! Banned for what??
I'd rather stay out of the situation. Feel free to ask him via chat. He can still chat. He just can't post on the forum.
Makotolia: What?! Banned for what??
finkleroy: I'd rather stay out of the situation. Feel free to ask him via chat. He can still chat. He just can't post on the forum.
OK, thanks for the info!
May I have Still Life?

Thanks!
May I request Bad Mojo Redux please?
Can I grab a copy of Arx Fatalis? Thanks.
high rated
Verlam: May I have Still Life?

Thanks!
Granted.
zaMNal: May I request Bad Mojo Redux please?
Granted.
Kelefane: Can I grab a copy of Arx Fatalis? Thanks.
Granted.
Thank you for a classic game Gede and finkleroy!
Darn..I wanted a GOTY of Witcher 3. I naively purchased the Base Game on the steam.
thank you to GameRager and Finkleroy for the game. You Rock!
Thank you GameRager for Still Life, and also thanks to finkleroy for the community giveaway!
Verlam: May I have Still Life?

Thanks!
finkleroy: Granted.
zaMNal: May I request Bad Mojo Redux please?
Kelefane: Can I grab a copy of Arx Fatalis? Thanks.
Thanks Rage and Fink!
May I have Alan Wake? It looks pretty interesting!