It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I modestly ask for A Bird Story, humbly bent on my knees? Kidding. I think Jhepoy641 is a spammer, who is sending modified versions of posts to appear as a normal user. His post is a modified version of GameRager post, almost word by word. One might think they could be trying to build up some rep to create problems like spamming and possibly scamming other users.
GOG is currently giving away the Witcher 3. If you own it on a different platform, you can use Galaxy to claim the GOG version. The support article states the following:
If you already have The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in your GOG.COM library, you can still take advantage of this offer and receive a giftable code of the game (either The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt or The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition depending on the version you own) valid for a week.
I own the GOTY version on GOG, so I'm supposed to be able to receive a giftable key for the GOTY version. I see the banner at the top of the "Recent" tab, but I can't click or double click on it. It does nothing. I've enabled beta testing and restarted the client, but I still can't click on it. I guess it's broken. Is anyone able to claim a key? If this starts working, I have a feeling I'll be giving out a bunch of copies of that game.
The support article says the following:
An update to the app is needed, so please make sure you have the latest version (Windows – 2.0.16.187, macOS – 2.0.16.200). If the update is not triggered automatically after launching the application, please wait a couple of minutes and a pop up should appear. If it doesn’t, you can go to www.gogalaxy.com and clicking the ‘DOWNLOAD GOG GALAXY’ banner will trigger the update without downloading the installer.
The changelog says I have version 2.0.16, not 2.0.16.187. No matter how many times I restart the client, it won't update. I downloaded the current installer and ran it, but it said that a newer or the same version is already installed, then it exits. How is it possible to upgrade from version 2.0.16 to version 2.0.16.187?
finkleroy: snip
Your client should already be updated to the latest version.

You can see the full version number in the lower left corner of the settings window.

If it says "2.0.16.187", then the problem is obviously not on your side.
finkleroy:
Double check that your OS version is in fact the very very latest.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Your client should already be updated to the latest version.

You can see the full version number in the lower left corner of the settings window.

If it says "2.0.16.187", then the problem is obviously not on your side.
Thanks. I have the latest version. When I go to the game view for the game, there's no banner. There's only a banner in the "Recent" tab, and I can't click on it. Is this because I only own the game on GOG? The support article specifically states that I should be able to get a giftable key for the game.
Themken: Double check that your OS version is in fact the very very latest.
I haven't installed that May update yet. Is that why this isn't working?
Post edited June 17, 2020 by finkleroy
finkleroy: I haven't installed that May update yet. Is that why this isn't working?
Honestly do not know. No Galaxy for Linux, you see. The reason probably lies elsewhere.
Post edited June 17, 2020 by Themken
finkleroy: Available Keys:

Non-Daggered Keys:

- Alan Wake
- Anachronox
- Arx Fatalis (x2)
- Bad Mojo Redux
- Deponia
- Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
- Grim Fandango Remastered
- The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time (x2)
- Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
- Still Life
- Summoner
- Tropico Reloaded
- We are the Dwarves

Daggered Keys:

- Hitman: Absolution (x3) (†) (Expires July 12, 2020 5:59 AM PDT)
- Total Annihilation: Commander Pack (x15) (†) (Expires July 6, 2020 5:59 AM PDT)
- Wasteland 1: The Original Classic (x6) (†)
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (x2) (†)

These Games Are Or Were Free On The Store, But You're Welcome To Them Anyway:

- Beneath a Steel Sky + Tyrian 2000 + Dragonsphere + Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar + Treasure Adventure Game + Worlds of Ultima: The Savage Empire (†)
- Eschalon: Book 1 (x3) (†)
- Flight of the Amazon Queen + Beneath a Steel Sky + Tyrian 2000 (†)
- Lure of the Temptress + Flight of the Amazon Queen + Akalabeth: World of Doom + Beneath a Steel Sky + Teenagent + Tyrian 2000 + Dragonsphere + Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar + Worlds of Ultima : The Savage Empire + Ultima Worlds of Adventure 2: Martian Dreams + Warsow + Stargunner (†)
- POSTAL: Classic and Uncut (x15) (†)
- Shadow Warrior Classic Complete (†)
- Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (x2) (†)
I am requesting Shogo: Mobile Armor Division if it's still available.
Post edited June 17, 2020 by TheBigCore
high rated
TheBigCore: I am requesting Shogo: Mobile Armor Division if it's still available.
Granted. In the future, you don't need to quote a post when making a request. I'll see it soon enough anyway.
finkleroy: Is this because I only own the game on GOG?
In order to receive a giftable key, you should have The Witcher 3 on Steam (or on consoles) and on GOG.

This "giveaway" is something like GOG Connect.
I'm interrested in - We are the Dwarves if available.
finkleroy: Is this because I only own the game on GOG?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: In order to receive a giftable key, you should have The Witcher 3 on Steam (or on consoles) and on GOG.

Yes, that's it. The offer is only valid if you have the game on a platform other than GOG. (PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, Origin and Epic Games)
I'm in the same situation (I own the GOTY version on GOG) and didn't get a giftable key for the game.
Post edited June 17, 2020 by PMPMGamer
OHMYGODJCABOMB: In order to receive a giftable key, you should have The Witcher 3 on Steam (or on consoles) and on GOG.

That explains it, then. I saw this and took it at face value. Lame.
If you already have The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in your GOG.COM library, you can still take advantage of this offer and receive a giftable code of the game (either The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt or The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition depending on the version you own) valid for a week.
Doh! Brain sleeping. I should too.
I'd like to claim The Journeyman Project 2, if I may.