It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks doc0075 and finkleroy for LoG2!
Hello. Can I ask for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger?
kmcoolice: Hello. Can I ask for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger?
Granted.
Could I ask for Medal of Honour: Allied Assault War Chest, please?
bonzer: Could I ask for Medal of Honour: Allied Assault War Chest, please?
Granted.
bonzer: Could I ask for Medal of Honour: Allied Assault War Chest, please?
finkleroy: Granted.
Wow, THAT was quick. Thank you Finkleroy for administering the giveaway and thank you DOC0075 for the gift. Redeemed and on the shelf, not even a captcha required!
Thank You Doc0075 for donating "Call of Juarez: Gunslinger" and Thank You finkleroy for hosting and dedicating your time to this giveaway.
Hello, finkleroy. Thank you for taking the helm of the Community Giveaway. I hope that you will find much gratification in matching great games with people who wish to play them.

I am not much a fan of car games, but Screamer 4x4 has good reviews and left me curious. I looked up some further reviews on Youtube and it seems fun and interesting. Certainly different from the ones I play once in a while.

Having noticed that no one showed interest for Screamer 4x4 in the last days, perhaps I could request it and take it for a ride?
Thank you, and best wishes.
Gede: Hello, finkleroy. Thank you for taking the helm of the Community Giveaway. I hope that you will find much gratification in matching great games with people who wish to play them.

I am not much a fan of car games, but Screamer 4x4 has good reviews and left me curious. I looked up some further reviews on Youtube and it seems fun and interesting. Certainly different from the ones I play once in a while.

Having noticed that no one showed interest for Screamer 4x4 in the last days, perhaps I could request it and take it for a ride?
Thank you, and best wishes.
Granted.
A friendly shout to deja65 and an appreciative bow to our outstanding organizer finkleroy. Many thanks to you both.
Hi finkle, may I request System Shock: Enhanced Edition? I already have SS2.
Makotolia: Hi finkle, may I request System Shock: Enhanced Edition? I already have SS2.
Granted.
Makotolia: Hi finkle, may I request System Shock: Enhanced Edition? I already have SS2.
Thanks to greyhat for System Shock: Enhanced Edition, and to finkleroy:)
Makotolia: Thanks to greyhat for System Shock: Enhanced Edition, and to finkleroy:)
You are welcome. Enjoy System Shock :)
Post edited September 26, 2019 by greyhat
I am requesting System Shock 2 if it's still available.