It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Cultures: Northland + 8th Wonder of the World.
Granted.
Thanks. Thank you as well, jcozart.
kai2: May I request Praetorians?
finkleroy: Granted.
Many thanks Finkleroy and Jcozart! Appreciate your time, thoughtfulness, and generosity.
Thank you GameRager for Nosferatu! :)
can i request Deus Ex?, i see this game around here so much and wanna know why
RonianAT: Thank you GameRager for Nosferatu! :)
Yup...hope you enjoy it. :)
high rated
Persival2207: can i request Deus Ex?, i see this game around here so much and wanna know why
Granted.
Thanks to GameRager for Deus Ex and as always big thanks to finkleroy for great work.

Also GR, if you have other of your spoiler tips, lay it down :)
Persival2207: Thanks to GameRager for Deus Ex and as always big thanks to finkleroy for great work.

Also GR, if you have other of your spoiler tips, lay it down :)
I'd get GMDX (I use v9) for your second playthrough.....it adds better graphics, more skills and perks(when playing), more effective melee non-lethal weapons(but also slightly more smart enemies), etc.

(It also adds some more set pieces, like a small open shed near the HQ in the first level)
Post edited May 31, 2020 by GameRager
Welp, when I said that I won't ask for games in the begging thread anymore it didn't occur that I'd skip asking here for 3 months in a row LMAO
Requesting Victor Vran + Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds (DLC) + Victor Vran: Motörhead - Through the Ages (DLC).
high rated
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Victor Vran + Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds (DLC) + Victor Vran: Motörhead - Through the Ages (DLC).
Granted.
Thanks.

Thank you as well, Sir.Tomato.
May I get Shivers II please.
high rated
ikrananka: May I get Shivers II please.
Granted.