It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
51nikopol: I am NOT requesting it but was just curious about the game "Gangland" on the list. When I search GOG the game does not show up.
It was removed last year.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gangland_being_delisted_from_catalogue
high rated
Well, if 51nikopol is not requesting it, can I? Would love to join a gang in Gangland! O.o
high rated
51nikopol: I am NOT requesting it but was just curious about the game "Gangland" on the list. When I search GOG the game does not show up.
CervelloYM: It was removed last year.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gangland_being_delisted_from_catalogue
Thank you!
high rated
ConsulCaesar: May I please request Death to Spies: Moment of Truth?
Granted.
triock: Well, if 51nikopol is not requesting it, can I? Would love to join a gang in Gangland! O.o
Granted.
high rated
Theseekingseer: May I request Blackguards 2 please?
finkleroy: That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
I understand... Thanks for the heads up I suppose! Keep up the good work!
high rated
A big thanks to Mortius1 for the game and to finkleroy for keeping the show on the road!
high rated
ConsulCaesar: A big thanks to Mortius1 for the game and to finkleroy for keeping the show on the road!
You're welcome.
high rated
Many thanks to toxicTom & finkleroy for allowing me to join a gang!
Post edited May 23, 2020 by triock
high rated
Korotan: May I get Skyhill?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you for it and handling the Giveaway and Gamerager for letting me got one longtime wishlist game of from the list.
high rated
Korotan: Thank you for it and handling the Giveaway and Gamerager for letting me got one longtime wishlist game of from the list.
It DOES look good....I also have it btw and hope to play it soon(time permitting)...I hope ya enjoy it. :)
high rated
triock: Many thanks to toxicTom & finkleroy for allowing me to join a gang!
You're very welcome. :-)
When the de-listing was announced, I bought a couple of codes for the people who might have missed the announcement. A few days ago I noticed there still was one of the gift-codes left, so I gave it to finkleroy :-)
Post edited May 25, 2020 by toxicTom
I know I participated in this month's giveaway but I can't remember which category it was under. If I didn't already claim one non-daggered key for the month, may I have Europa Universalis? If I already took a non-daggered key for this month, that's fine and I totally understand if I can't have it. Next month, I'll keep track of what type of game I ask for, if I ask for any.

Thanks either way!
JakobFel: I know I participated in this month's giveaway but I can't remember which category it was under. If I didn't already claim one non-daggered key for the month, may I have Europa Universalis? If I already took a non-daggered key for this month, that's fine and I totally understand if I can't have it. Next month, I'll keep track of what type of game I ask for, if I ask for any.

Thanks either way!
Check the third post, if your name is on this month giftee, than you already got you game of the month
high rated
JakobFel: I know I participated in this month's giveaway but I can't remember which category it was under. If I didn't already claim one non-daggered key for the month, may I have Europa Universalis? If I already took a non-daggered key for this month, that's fine and I totally understand if I can't have it. Next month, I'll keep track of what type of game I ask for, if I ask for any.

Thanks either way!
You already received a non-daggered game this month. There's a list of everyone who's received one this month in the third post of this thread.

Thanks either way!
finkleroy: You already received a non-daggered game this month. There's a list of everyone who's received one this month in the third post of this thread.
Ah I figured I probably asked for a non-daggered game earlier but I couldn't remember. Thanks for letting me know about that post, I must have missed it when I first visited this thread.