It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: - Alan Wake
I would like to request this.
May I request System Shock 2 (†) please? Thanks.
I'd like to request "The Adventures of Shuggy" pls.

Thx
high rated
RedTechKnight: I would like to request this.
You seem to have been around for quite a while, but you don't seem to have much recent forum activity. It's possible GOG and Google are lying to me, but sadly this is the only information I have at my disposal. I don't expect a lot of recent activity, but I do expect some. It wouldn't take long at all for you to become eligible. In the meantime, Alan Wake is on sale for $1.49.
servobeupstry: May I request System Shock 2 (†) please? Thanks.
Granted.
PhedaPuten: I'd like to request "The Adventures of Shuggy" pls.

Thx
Granted.
PhedaPuten: I'd like to request "The Adventures of Shuggy" pls.

Thx
finkleroy: Granted.
Thx a lot finkleroy for your great work in managing this GA ! Also thx a lot to @Dark_art_ for donating this key ! :))
Thanks itchanddino for SS2!
RedTechKnight: I would like to request this.
finkleroy: You seem to have been around for quite a while, but you don't seem to have much recent forum activity. It's possible GOG and Google are lying to me, but sadly this is the only information I have at my disposal. I don't expect a lot of recent activity, but I do expect some. It wouldn't take long at all for you to become eligible. In the meantime, Alan Wake is on sale for $1.49.
No, you're correct, It has been a long time since I posted, yeah. I understand.
May I ask for Alan Wake?
May I request technomancer please.

Thank You
high rated
Lexor: May I ask for Alan Wake?
Granted.
greyhat: May I request technomancer please.

Thank You
Granted.
Thank you sanscript for the donation of Alan Wake and finkleroy for hosting this giveaway. :)
Thank you anonymous for Technomancer and thank you Finkleroy :)
Post edited May 19, 2020 by greyhat
Can I please have a NecroVision?
I'd like to ask for Deus Ex GOTY Edition.
samuraigaiden: Can I please have a NecroVision?
Granted.
bluethief: I'd like to ask for Deus Ex GOTY Edition.
Your request is granted, but I won't be able to give you the key until you either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone.