It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
happywinner: i messaged letsmaybeLP92 if he be so nice and left it to me and pick something else
That's fine.
letsmaybeLP92: Well I can pass on Port Royle to the other person and take Metal Fatigue instead (if that is allowed)
Granted.
happywinner: i messaged letsmaybeLP92 if he be so nice and left it to me and pick something else
finkleroy: That's fine.
letsmaybeLP92: Well I can pass on Port Royle to the other person and take Metal Fatigue instead (if that is allowed)
finkleroy: Granted.
thanks to jcozart and finleroy for awesome portroyale

and big thanks to letsmaybeLP92 for being cool ;)
Thanks to GameRager for the donation and thanks to finkleroy.
Thanks deja65 for Metal Fatigue
Kelefane: Can I request Black Moon Chronicles? Thanks.
Thanks Fink and jcozart!
May I ask for Screamer 4x4? Thank you.

And thank you, deja65?
:)

EDIT
And thank you, deja65!
Post edited May 12, 2020 by JackknifeJohnson
high rated
JackknifeJohnson: May I ask for Screamer 4x4? Thank you.

And thank you, deja65?
:)
Granted.
May I ask for a Deponia key please. And thank you to all the kind people who donated
Post edited May 13, 2020 by josh72718
Hi good afternoon, May i request Field of Glory 2 wolves at the gates?
Sh1mbo: Hi good afternoon, May i request Field of Glory 2 wolves at the gates?
That game's not among the available ones listed in post 2. You may be looking for another thread?
Parece que eres nuevo el foro, deberias interactuar mas con los foros antes de pedir juegos :)
high rated
josh72718: May I ask for a Deponia key please. And thank you to all the kind people who donated
Granted.
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Persival2207: Parece que eres nuevo el foro, deberias interactuar mas con los foros antes de pedir juegos :)
Creo que leí mal entonces los requisitos, y como vi que tenía más del mes pensé que aplicaba pero entiendo =)

josh72718: May I ask for a Deponia key please. And thank you to all the kind people who donated
finkleroy: That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Googtle are both errible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
okay i see, dont worry i understood that many people can use the giveaway to sell keys, i will check again the first post maybe i missed something =)
Persival2207: Parece que eres nuevo el foro, deberias interactuar mas con los foros antes de pedir juegos :)
Sh1mbo: Creo que leí mal entonces los requisitos, y como vi que tenía más del mes pensé que aplicaba pero entiendo =)

That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Googtle are both errible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Sh1mbo: okay i see, dont worry i understood that many people can use the giveaway to sell keys, i will check again the first post maybe i missed something =)
No se trata de tiempo sino de cuanto participas en los foros, en tu caso tienes apenas 3 rep
Sh1mbo: okay i see, dont worry i understood that many people can use the giveaway to sell keys, i will check again the first post maybe i missed something =)
As persival says in post # 3409, one needs to post in the forum threads and maybe talk with other users in threads a bit more(outside of just contests, of course) before Finkleroy will consider them eligible.

So just peruse the threads on the forums and get to know people, and soon enough you should be able to participate in this giveaway. :)

(In the meantime[besides chatting with other users in the forums and such] there are other contests to enter on the site, hosted by various users every so often....each with their own rules. I host my own contests, for example, every so often....and there are a few other giveaways[some regular and some not regular] as well.

Of course, mingling and chatting with the community is also fun to do, talking about games and the like. :))