It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Aramandur: May I ask for Blasphemous?
Granted.
high rated
MadalinStroe: Thank you for your gift of Afterlight, deja65! And thank you finkleroy, for your efforts in maintaining this giveaway!
You are welcome. Glad to hear you have a complete UFO collection now :). These are great games and now rounded off with the third one. I would like to thank finkle for allowing this to happen and keeping it going smooth and simple +1. Wish you all a nice day. Cheers
MadalinStroe: Thank you for your gift of Afterlight, deja65! And thank you finkleroy, for your efforts in maintaining this giveaway!
deja65: You are welcome. Glad to hear you have a complete UFO collection now :). These are great games and now rounded off with the third one. I would like to thank finkle for allowing this to happen and keeping it going smooth and simple +1. Wish you all a nice day. Cheers
Why was After light removed? It is a shame that they do this and break up the trilogy.
Post edited February 15, 2020 by greyhat
greyhat: Why was After light removed? It is a shame that they do this and break up the trilogy.
The third game was developed by a different studio, Altar Games. At one point Bohemia Interactive bought them, and when the publishing deal with 1C expired, they simply asked GOG to remove the game form the store. The same thing happened with Original War(also a game by Altar Games, that was removed from GOG).

Bohemia Interactive was once here with their ARMA series, but they must have had a bad experience with GOG.
Post edited February 14, 2020 by MadalinStroe
deja65: You are welcome. Glad to hear you have a complete UFO collection now :). These are great games and now rounded off with the third one. I would like to thank finkle for allowing this to happen and keeping it going smooth and simple +1. Wish you all a nice day. Cheers
greyhat: Why was After light removed? It is a shame that they do this and break up the trilogy.

UFO Aftermath and After shock look interesting. i have not heard of these games before .

Finkleroy, I would like to request these games if I may.

Thanks.
As Madalin already explained, Bohemia pulled all games from GOG some time ago. As an official reason they mentioned the Gamespy shutdown. I do buy it sort of when it comes to Arma but for the other two games, Original War And UFO Afterlight i smell BS as they are singleplayer only. So it probably was the fact that Bohemia went pro-DRM instantly or GOG did something that pissed them off badly. Sadly, we will never know the real reason. Cheers
can i have frostpunk from this batch? or its gone?
happywinner: can i have frostpunk from this batch? or its gone?
Read the rules

ADD: Post 1 no 7 if you somehow missed it
Post edited February 14, 2020 by zlaywal
May I ask for Flashback?
zlaywal: Read the rules
don't get me wrong, but:
1) Frostpunk is on the list
2) it clearly states in rules that eligibility is custom tailored, hence, any new member or member who happens to be on this forum for a while, must specifically ask whether or not he's eligible. Therefore, you or anybody else, can't claim someone's not eligible or hasn't read the rules since rules clearly state eligibility's muddy water.
even if he's not eligible, and hasn't read the rules, he needs still ask finkleroy whether or not he's eligible because rules fucking don't state that.
3) guy's account is from 2015

edit: that you for the message, I didn't know he already got a game.
Sorry guys, I steamed up easily and stupidly.
Post edited February 14, 2020 by BeatriceElysia
high rated
Thank you Doc0075 for my highly anticipated game, much appreciated! Thank you, finkleroy for the giveaway! :)
high rated
If nobody else has, I'd like to request RiME.

Thanks for the giveaway.
high rated
It's still on the list, but you already received Stronghold HD this month. Denied due to reaching the monthly limit.
krugos2: May I ask for Flashback?
Granted.
BKGaming: If nobody else has, I'd like to request RiME.

Thanks for the giveaway.
Granted.
UFO Aftermath and After shock look interesting. i have not heard of these games before .

Thanks.
high rated
greyhat: UFO Aftermath and After shock look interesting. i have not heard of these games before .

Thanks.
Granted.
high rated
Thanks so much deja65 for the UFO games and of course thanks to FinkleRoy :)
Post edited February 15, 2020 by greyhat