It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for Thief Gold?
Pouyou-pouyou: Big thanks to gogtrial34987 for the game.
You're very welcome. I first got to try out Invisible Inc. through a giveaway myself, so it feels good to be able to pass on the enjoyment I got from it. It's a lovely streamlined game, pretty much turn-based tactical combat in its purest form, with quite a bit of challenge (expect to die a couple of times and be frustrated as you learn about some of the ways the game is not as easy as you thought) :), and very replayable. If you indeed like it, I can also highly recommend the DLC for a second playthrough; it makes the missions a bit more varied, and the total game a bit longer, integrating really well.

finkleroy: Granted.
LootHunter: Thank you. And gogtrial34987 for this awesome game.
You're very welcome! I'm curious: were you interested in Aquaria for longer already, or was it the recent discussion in this thread that made you ask for the game?
Post edited January 19, 2020 by gogtrial34987
high rated
RedFireGaming: May I ask for Thief Gold?
Granted.
gogtrial34987: I'm curious: were you interested in Aquaria for longer already, or was it the recent discussion in this thread that made you ask for the game?
I was interested in Aquaria since when I played Super Meat Boy and read about cameo characters there. Naija was one of those characters and the game looked very promising - interesting story, quite unusual gameplay.

I actually thought to take Aquaria earlier this month, but someone was faster.
low rated
RedFireGaming: You are welcome. Don't forget to throw those bolts around, it helps you avoid anomalies. (Something I learned by watching the movie)
Good tip....also though one can watch for odd sounds and visual cues, and quicksave and load when needed....heck I did it most of the time and didn't use many bolts.....still gotta finish it, though. :)
===================================================

(Also to ALL: A contest[3 pre picked games to pick from, RNG decides winners, entrants must follow rules including answering the OP questions] can be found here: The contest ends at midnight Eastern Time[though the rep award will be going a bit longer) and entrants can pick a certain game to try winning or try to get any game at random from the listed games[there are 3 listed]

Also anyone can enter for themselves or to give it to someone else later on)
Post edited January 20, 2020 by GameRager
Thanks to Finkleroy and Mortius1 for Thief Gold.
May I have Dex?
high rated
Qwertw: May I have Dex?
Granted.
low rated
finkleroy: Granted.
Just a head's up....I have 1 un-entered for game in my own contest. If no one enters for it before contest close(in under 5 hours) i'll be sending it your way via the standard method(PM).
RedFireGaming: Thanks to Finkleroy and Mortius1 for Thief Gold.
You're welcome.
low rated
may I have the classic Star Wars Battlefront 2
RoBoXwarrior64: may I have the classic Star Wars Battlefront 2
Dude! Read the rules in the OP!
RoBoXwarrior64: may I have the classic Star Wars Battlefront 2
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first three posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Post edited January 23, 2020 by finkleroy
low rated
finkleroy: That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first three posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
You have awesome and admirable tolerance.....i'd just drop something short like the post before you(albeit a bit more formal/a bit longer) after awhile to such posts. :)
May I request Anachronox?