It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Huge thanks to Doc for the game. It looks fun and it's all I want right now. Thanks to Finkleroy for his endless run on this GA.
Can I request The Falconeer - Warrior Edition please. Cheers.

Pardinuz: Big thanks to bertzbeez and finkleroy for Hollow Knight! I'm excited to play it this weekend. :)
ciemnogrodzianin: Give it a weekend and this game will steal your heart for years :)
I received my Hollow Knight from this giveaway 2 years ago (thank you, Doc, once again!) and it was sth like life-changing experience for me :D I loved the world, the story and the challenge. Git gud! ;)
You were so right, this game is really something else. I love it!
Thanks again, finkleroy and Doc0075! And special thanks to gogtrial for making things less confusing :)
Many thanks to Doc0075 and Finkleroy!
Could I get the copy of Homeworld Remastered Collection?
Thank you finkleroy and Doc0075 for Loop Hero.
I'm looking forward to see what all the fuss was about.
Thank you Doc & Fink for the second round!
I want to thank both @finkleroy and @Doc0075 for Close to the Sun Digital Deluxe. You're both really great people. May heaven give you lots of health, peace and a long life to enjoy. Hugs to you both.
Thank you so much Doc and finkleroy for Oblivion.
Thank you Doc for the game and the generous donations. Thanks to finkleroy for all the work involved, much appreciated.
Thank you very much Lone Scout for giving me the chance to experience A Legionary's Life.
This has been a longtime wish of mine that is now fullfilled because of you.
Thank you, Doc and Finkleroy, for Vesper.

I figured Serious Sam, Prey, and Batman were gonna be taken early, which is why my list was so long.
Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy for Webbed game! I want to take care of those cute spider so much ;)
Thank you very much Doc0075 for your generosity
Thank you very much for OPUS, JackknifeJohnson, finkleroy and Doc0075!