It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to Doc0075 for Dusk, and Finkelroy for the structure!
zaMNal: Special thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for Prey!
Hi zaMNal,

I just wrapped this game (Prey) up a couple nights ago (and now am in the "what next" decision mode :). I almost quit it after playing for the first hour but if given a little time to settle in it turns out to be a fun game that progresses nicely. I couldn't really tell you what it was at first that had me put off about it but I am REALLY happy I stuck it out.

Hope that you have a lot of fun with it as well!!
Thank you Doc0075 for "Cleo - a pirate's tale", and another thank you to finkleroy, I can't believe you managed to distribute all these games so quickly!
Thank you very much finkleroy for managing this massive giveaway, and thank you Doc0075 for Vaporum and Vaporum: Lockdown! I greatly enjoy dungeon crawlers and after playing through the Legend of Grimrock games these look like a perfect next experience with dungeon crawling in a steampunk setting.
Post edited February 02, 2022 by DiffuseReflection
grynn: Can I have ELDERBORN
finkleroy: Granted.
Many thanks to Doc0075 & finkleroy!
Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy for Blasphemous
Many thanks to Doc for Serious Sam 4, and to finkleroy for his never-ending work on this giveaway! :)
Many Huge thanks to Doc for Marble Age Remastered and Finkleroy for his exhaustive work putting up with and running all of this! You are both much much appreciated!
Thank you finkleroy and Doc for the most amazing giveaway!
Post edited February 02, 2022 by frost0
Thank you Doc0075 for gifting so many games to this community! A generous soul you are! :)

And much respect to you too, finkleroy, for selflessly running the show and doing so, smoothly. Awesome job you're doing! ;)
I would like to add my voice to the chorus of thanks to extremely generous Doc0075 and tireless finkleroy.
Thanks again to you and Doc0075!
Thank you Doc0075 for this gift!
And finkleroy for his work keeping this topic alive
Thank you ever so much, Doc0075 and finkleroy for The Forgotten City. I'm really looking forward to see what this game will be like. I have high hopes!
Thanks so much to Doc for Intravenous and for Finkleroy for managing everything with today's madness and hosting this forum.
Post edited February 02, 2022 by greyhat