It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tokyo_Bunny_8990: How what a run of requests.

May I request Stardew Valley?
finkleroy: I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Ah missed it. Thanks.

If its still available, may I request Sleeping Dogs? If not, then Elder Scrolls Oblivion?
Thank you finkleroy and Doc0075 for Blood Omen Legacy Of Kain.
high rated
vgezer: May I get 7 Billion Humans for this month?
Granted.
KingCross: I would like to play Black Legend, if it is available.
Granted.
51nikopol: Dr. Livingstone, I Presume
Granted.
PMPMGamer: May I ask for FAR: Lone Sails + FAR: Lone Sails - Soundtrack (DLC) + FAR: Lone Sails - Digital Artbook (DLC)?
Granted.
MMLN: I've probably have been beaten by someone already, but I would love to apply for a copy of Colony Ship. Thank you :)
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Oddeus: May I ask for The Longing, if still available?
TheBigCore: Vesper
Granted.
gogamess: May I ask for Venetica - Gold Edition, please? ^_^
Granted.
UCrest: Hi and good morning to all of you!
May I ask for Close to the Sun Digital Deluxe, please?
Thank you and happy day!
Granted.
aCyborg: May I have Loop hero if it is still available?
Thanks in advance

man I edited due to misspell and according to the rules this post is invalid...
Granted.
MarkoH01: The Falconeer - Warrior Edition
Granted.
Lexor: Can I ask for The Curse of Monkey Island + Escape from Monkey Island ?
Granted.
innerring: I'd like to request BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION Deluxe Edition, if a copy is still available.
Granted.
01kipper: May I have Cleo - a pirate's tale - Deluxe Edition please?
Granted.
argamasa: Insane day, i wouldn´t like to be finkleroy today.

May i please ask for GRIS in case isn´t granted before?

Have a nice today for all.
Granted.
bertzbeez: May I please have... Streets of Rogue + Streets of Rogue Character Pack (DLC)?
Granted.
teshra: Low Magic Age
Granted.
Ixamyakxim: Dice Legacy
Granted.
13ison: May I request Shenmue III Deluxe?
Granted.
Amclass: I'd like to request Destroy All Humans! + Destroy All Humans! Special Skin Pack (DLC); or Kingdom Come Deliverance if not.
I'm afraid you were beaten to both of them.
BookCrazy: May I ask for the game Wildfire?
Granted.
Lionel212008: May I request for Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain?
te_lanus: Could me ask for Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan + Grim Legends 3: The Dark City + Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
Granted.
MovingArtillery: May I have Steel Division 2 - General Deluxe Edition? If beaten to it, then Project Wingman. Thank you :)
andysheets1975: I'd like to request Saboteur! + Saboteur II: Avenging Angel + Saboteur SiO, please?
Granted.
letsmaybeLP92: May I request Dorfromantik (changed from Tinytopia) if Dorfromantik not available then Tinytopia
Granted.
kultpcgames: I would be happy about "The Falconeer - Warrior Edition" if still available.
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy and DOC0075 for Oblivion

One game removed from the wishlist, 58 to go
Thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium Edition! I've played a bit of AoW3 and I've been absolutely obsessed with 4X and grand strategy lately. I knew I had to go for a DRM-free copy of Planetfall (and not just that, but all of its DLCs too)!
Post edited February 02, 2022 by JakobFel
Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy for Wildfire! I love these neat 2d pixel platformers!
Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy for Shenmue III.
Thank you Doc and finkleroy for Streets of Rogue and all your generosity.
Thank you so much, Doc & finkleroy for the Venetica! It reminds me the Fable series from the Xbox 360 and I love those games! ^_^
high rated
albinistic: May I request Loop Hero if it is still there?
Granted.
RonianAUT: I dont know the Time zone that is valid for the New month, so waited until I got up today in February at 7:35 AM. I am sorry when I was to soon for a few minutes.

If it doesnt count I would like Noita plz, thanks!
Please read the rules. I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Apunami: May I please ask for Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials kind finkleroy? As I've been already beaten twice earlier.
I granted you Stardew Valley.
Pajama: As has been suggested in a previous post it appears that I've missed out on The Forgotten City. If this is the case, may I ask for Bound By Flame instead? Many thanks.
Granted.
Oddeus: I´ve been beaten. Could I have Strange Horticulture instead?
Granted.
kmonster: I'm interested in Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown.
Granted.
triock: May I ask for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, please? Thank you.
Granted.
Korotan: As I am happy that it is still there and I do not think that Xuan Yuan Sword will be gifted, may I get A Legionaries Life.
Granted.
enpy: May I ask for Witchaven I & II Bundle, please?
Granted.
TT_TT_TT_TT: May i request: A Juggler's Tale Collector's Edition
Granted.
spds100: can i ask for Outward : The Adventurer Bundle ?
PixelBoy: Can I ask for Warp Frontier?
Granted.
Melvinica: May I have A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC ?
Schizo2015: May i have BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION Deluxe Edition,pls?
Granted.
greyhat: May I please request Intravenous if it is still available.

Thanks.
Granted.
_Auster_: OPUS
Granted.
ciemnogrodzianin: Any chance Beautiful Desolation or Black Book is still available? (:
I'm afraid you were beaten to them.
Microfish_1: Colony Ship: A Post-Earth Role Playing Game Please?

If not, than may i please have Marble Age Remastered?
and if not, then please may i have Wings of Prey?

Thank you!
Granted.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: May I ask for Singularity?
Granted.
Post edited February 02, 2022 by finkleroy
NM.
Post edited February 02, 2022 by paladin181
Thank u Doc0075 for Death's door
Thank u Finkleroy for handling such a massive GA.

:)
Thank you finkleroy and DOC0075
high rated
phaolo: Oh well, I'll ask for Creeper World 4 then, if everything else was taken
Granted.
gvyop: if the last list from Gogtrial34987 is right, I would ask for Imagine Earth.
Granted.
JocktheLock1: I always wanted to try out Wingspan and see if I should get the physical board game for my game group. May I ask for Wingspan?
Granted.
doctorsinister: Can I have the classic Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition ?

Never got to play it.
Granted.
Pouyou-pouyou: I see that the Tomb Raider trilogy (Legend + Anniversary + Underworld) is still listed on the first page. May I get it if it is still available ?
aCyborg: May I have loop hero if still avalible?
Thanks for hosting.
I already granted you this.
RonianAUT: Since Noita might not be available, May I ask for ScourgeBringer plz?
Granted.
Melinho85: can i ask Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Granted.
paladin181: Could I be in for Dusk, please?
Granted.
milkymylk: edit: Oh wow, I didn't realise the deluge of requests. Makes sense. If Mundaun is taken, Zniw Adventure is my only other request.
Otherwise, thanks to the generous donors and managers of this crazy ride!
Granted. In the future, please refrain from editing posts that contain requests.
Makotolia: May I request NEO Scavenger?
Granted.
idbeholdME: Boomerang X seemed interesting when I looked at it and seeing as it's still in the pool, then I would like to request it.
Granted.
nebulosas: May I ask for Port Royale 3 Gold?
Granted.
high rated
slapperstick: Hi. Can I request Cyberpunk 2077? I also have a copy of Stellaris from Prime and not sure anyone would be in need of it?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
LynXsh: no problem, finkleroy!
may I ask for Noita instead, then?
tort1234: Could I request for Mother Russia Bleeds ?
Granted.
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Alwa's Legacy, if it's available.
Granted.
Crisco1492: Punk Wars
Granted.
Tokyo_Bunny_8990: If its still available, may I request Sleeping Dogs? If not, then Elder Scrolls Oblivion?