It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe for my request of the month.
low rated
deleted
Post edited February 01, 2022 by arsalan12
Hi finkleroy... I see the February rush is on. Might I put in for The Hand of Merlin? Thanks.
may i request for WARHAMMER: CHAOSBANE SLAYER EDITION
Can I please have Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption? Thank you.
I'd also like to nominate Klumpen for Succubus.
low rated
Deleted. These people is fast.
Post edited February 01, 2022 by Ruvika
Not sure what games are still available since it's more ten minutes after midnight :). But I'll try my luck with Strangeland.
Thanks
May I ask for Blood: Fresh Supply, please?
May I request Gauntlet Slayer Edition + Gauntlet Slayer Edition - Lilith the Necromancer Pack (DLC)?
heya, dear finkleroy, is that ticket to the Strangeland still available?
May I have a copy of Fort Triumph?
Can I please request for Stardew Valley finkleroy?
I'd like to request Endzone - A World Apart.
low rated
Rep7icant: I don't know what happened, but I guess the server took some time to update all the messages. That's why I accidentally posted three messages (that I'm now editing). I'm sorry for that, you guys. May I please ask for Yaga Armful Edition in case I cannot get my last request due to the server'a lag?
Yeah Doc0075 is super awesome for his extreme generosity but massively dumping everything in one month is clearly beyond the capability of GOG server to handle as there were missing posts, double posts (that got auto-edited through no fault of the poster) and then some posts were delayed from showing for up to +8 minutes. No idea what the solution to that is.