It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

themazingness: May I have Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you finkleroy for running the giveaway, and thank you Doc0075. This was very generous!

This one is a big deal to me. I wanted this game when it originally came out. I played it in store a few times but just didn't have the budget for the system to play it on. I'm excited to play it now. Again, thank you so much.
Post edited January 26, 2022 by themazingness
Thank you so much Wolfy777 and UCrest for the games along with finkleroy for his service to the community. Really appreciate the efforts.
low rated
may i request sam and max hit the road if its still avaliable?
May I have AVICII Invector?

(Have been away from this givaway thing for the longest time!)
finkleroy: As you said, you don't really have much recent forum activity, so you're not eligible for the giveaway yet. I'll make an exception for the daggered keys that are soon to expire, though. I take it from your post that you're interested in all three of them.
Indeed, big thanks to you, DawEdhel, JunglePredator and Gekko_Dekko for the daggered keys!
high rated
loveparadox1: may i request sam and max hit the road if its still avaliable?
You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.

Also, it's impossible for me to open a chat window with you, due to a 404 error. Please have GOG support fix your account so I'll be able to send you keys when you become eligible in the future.
KasperHviid: May I have AVICII Invector?

Granted.
Haven't asked for anything in quite a while, so: please may I have The Curse of Monkey Island?
Heartily thanks @Doc0075, for Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure Deluxe Edition, and his unending generosity overall, and many thanks @finkleroy for his tireless efforts of hosting an managing the GOG Community GA.
high rated
DebbieL: Haven't asked for anything in quite a while, so: please may I have The Curse of Monkey Island?
Granted.
KasperHviid: May I have AVICII Invector?

Oh nice! Big thanks to Doc0075 & finkleroy. Been eying this one for a while, and my brain need to try some games other than Noita.

Edit: Wow, this one's really good
Post edited January 28, 2022 by KasperHviid
DebbieL: Haven't asked for anything in quite a while, so: please may I have The Curse of Monkey Island?
Many thanks to finkleroy and Doc0075!
can i have a copy of blair witch, if its possible? thanks in advance to finkleroy and the donator.
high rated
Slick_JMista: can i have a copy of blair witch, if its possible? thanks in advance to finkleroy and the donator.
Granted.
Wow, hvn't been too active on this forum much the past couple of mths due to being quite bz with life as well as work & look how much the list has grown!

If I may I wld like to make a humble request for Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 + Mortal Kombat 4, I wld also like to take this chance to give a Big 'THANK YOU' to all the downers here who hv helped extend this list to such an extent. U all know who u r, esp the regulars. Lol. ;p

Of cos not forgetting our dear host finkleroy who hv been hard @ work giving out games the past few yrs. Man, time really files these past 2yrs... hope all hv a gd 2022 ahead & may we all go back to our pre pandemic lives soon. =)
Slick_JMista: can i have a copy of blair witch, if its possible? thanks in advance to finkleroy and the donator.
Thank you and to the donator Doc0075!