It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Drakon135790: Unfortunately I have to worry you, but rather both your post and you do not currently qualify for this giveaway.
I had actually read the rules, but I did right when I posted and didn't change anything about the games, it was just to add more detail, so it didn't occur to me that it was frowned upon. I see what you mean though, thanks!
high rated
THESLITHERYDEE: Can I have SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated + SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated - Soundtrack (DLC) please?
Granted.
Nunc: Hi, I have played GOG games for many years (10 years exactly!), and love the platform. I own around 70 games and my wishlist is currently of the same size! I usually only lurk on forums so I'm not sure if I come across as "active enough", but this giveaway made me excited to see what goes on in the community!

I'll humbly submit my request for:
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition Deluxe

I'm also interested in the soon expiring daggered games, especially X-Morph: Defense.

Thank you to all of you who keep contributing to the giveaway!
As you said, you don't really have much recent forum activity, so you're not eligible for the giveaway yet. I'll make an exception for the daggered keys that are soon to expire, though. I take it from your post that you're interested in all three of them.
apehater: i'd like to ask for a daggered iratus key
Granted.
thanks for the game Lone_Scout & finkleroy
Thank you, Doc0075 for SpongeBob. It reminds me of the Jak and Daxter games, and I'm looking forward to something a little lighter.
Guess I never seen this thread before which is odd. But looks interesting to have such a long list. Decent roll call for titles.

Would you spot me Shadow Empire?

Looks like a decent title. Like a really advanced cross breed of Fallout meets Civilization or something.
high rated
Shmacky-McNuts: Guess I never seen this thread before which is odd. But looks interesting to have such a long list. Decent roll call for titles.

Would you spot me Shadow Empire?

Looks like a decent title. Like a really advanced cross breed of Fallout meets Civilization or something.
Granted.
Wow, that was fast!

Wanna say thank you Doc0075 for the donation and to Finkleroy for hosting this. =D
Hello, can I have Silent Hill 4?
Hello, I'm new to gog and I recently found this thread so yeah missed the games given away during Christmas. May I ask for the daggered games that are about to expire kind finkleroy?
Kindly requesting for a daggered copy of Deadlight: Director's Cut :)
high rated
Darvallas: Hello, can I have Silent Hill 4?
Granted.
Bragnoldo: Hello, I'm new to gog and I recently found this thread so yeah missed the games given away during Christmas. May I ask for the daggered games that are about to expire kind finkleroy?
Normally you wouldn't be eligible for the giveaway, but I'll make an exception for these keys. Granted. You'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone so I can send you the keys.
de__vito: Kindly requesting for a daggered copy of Deadlight: Director's Cut :)
Granted.
Post edited January 25, 2022 by finkleroy
de__vito: Kindly requesting for a daggered copy of Deadlight: Director's Cut :)
finkleroy: Granted.
Got it !
Thank you APU79 (current username Apunami) and finkleroy as always :)
Darvallas: Hello, can I have Silent Hill 4?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks a lot, Doc0075 and finkleroy!
May I have Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance?
high rated
themazingness: May I have Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance?
Granted.