It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
ElTerprise: If I'm not mistaken, there is one copy of Mortal Shell + Mortal Shell - The Virtuous Cycle (DLC) left.
In this case, I'd like to ask for that.
Granted.
Aramandur: May I have Metro Exodus - Gold Edition?
Granted.
finkleroy: Granted.
Many thanks for hosting this awesome giveaway, finkleroy!
And thank you very much, Doc0075, for the great gift!
May I please have Frostpunk: Game of the Year Edition?
high rated
bertzbeez: May I please have Frostpunk: Game of the Year Edition?
Granted.
bertzbeez: May I please have Frostpunk: Game of the Year Edition?
finkleroy: Granted.
A huge thanks to Doc0075 for Frostpunk and finkleroy for organizing all this goodness.
Thank you, Doc0075, for yet another wishlisted game. You are the best, the list of available titles is HUGE!

Thank you too, finkleroy. How you handle all of this is beyond me... you're doing an amazing job!
I don't know when the last time, if ever, I saw a GOG Edition with such a long list of non-daggered games and I have to say I'm impressed, as I am sure most of us are.
high rated
Drakon135790: I don't know when the last time, if ever, I saw a GOG Edition with such a long list of non-daggered games and I have to say I'm impressed, as I am sure most of us are.
At one point, I actually had to clear everything out of that post except the list of non-daggered keys. That was a first.
Can I have SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated + SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated - Soundtrack (DLC) please?
high rated
Proximity reminder for the dates of the soon-to-expire daggered* keys, for the following great games:

- I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream (x33) (†) (Expires January 25, 2022, 5:59 AM PST)
- X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition (x4) (†) (Expires January 29, 2022, 5:59 AM PST)
- Iratus: Lord of the Dead (x3) (†) (Expires February 5, 2022, 5:59 AM PST)

Please remember, if interested in any of these games, to make a request with some prior notice, so that Finkleroy has time to see and answer amid real-life obligations.

* NOTE: A key being "daggered" (marked ith the (†) symbol) means it was provided for free in large numbers in a event sometime in the past. Requesting one of these does not affect, and is not affected by, the single-key monthly limit, and so is a good opportunity for anyone currently interested in one of these titles.
Post edited January 24, 2022 by Mister.Wolf
Hi, I have played GOG games for many years (10 years exactly!), and love the platform. I own around 70 games and my wishlist is currently of the same size! I usually only lurk on forums so I'm not sure if I come across as "active enough", but this giveaway made me excited to see what goes on in the community!

I'll humbly submit my request for:
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition Deluxe

I'm also interested in the soon expiring daggered games, especially X-Morph: Defense.

Thank you to all of you who keep contributing to the giveaway!
Post edited January 24, 2022 by Nunc
Thank you so much Doc0075, your generosity is amazing!
And also a big thank you to finkleroy for pulling this off flawlessly.
Mister.Wolf: I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream (x33) (†) (Expires January 25, 2022, 5:59 AM PST)
I hope finkleroy will consider posting them in the Ninja Giveaway thread, as before.
Nunc: Hi, I have played GOG games for many years (10 years exactly!), and love the platform. I own around 70 games and my wishlist is currently of the same size! I usually only lurk on forums so I'm not sure if I come across as "active enough", but this giveaway made me excited to see what goes on in the community!

I'll humbly submit my request for:
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition Deluxe

I'm also interested in the soon expiring daggered games, especially X-Morph: Defense.

Thank you to all of you who keep contributing to the giveaway!
Unfortunately I have to worry you, but rather both your post and you do not currently qualify for this giveaway. Firstly, you have edited your post asking for a game, and one of the rules says that we should avoid this as it disqualifies such a game request. Secondly, as you yourself have already guessed, you have not been active enough on the forum so far. Of course this doesn't mean that finkleroy won't make an exception for you when it comes to games on daggered list which keys are about to expire, because that might be the case, but even if it is the case I still advise you not to assume that "maybe it will work out somehow if I try", and to follow the rules here.

Edit:
I completely forgot to write to tell you not to worry, because all you have to do is get into some discussions, or tell a few jokes here and there, and before you know it you will already be eligible for this giveaway.
Post edited January 24, 2022 by Drakon135790
low rated
i'd like to ask for a daggered iratus key