It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
eiii: I have missed the initial lists on start, but even now it's still an impressive giveaway. Very generous, thanks a lot Doc!

May I ask for the Imperator: Rome pack?
Granted.
Is Mortal Shell + Mortal Shell - The Virtuous Cycle (DLC) still available?
id love unpacking, please
high rated
anidais: Is Mortal Shell + Mortal Shell - The Virtuous Cycle (DLC) still available?
Granted.
Fairfox: id love unpacking, please
Granted.
anidais: Is Mortal Shell + Mortal Shell - The Virtuous Cycle (DLC) still available?
finkleroy: Granted.
Fairfox: id love unpacking, please
thanks to the ever helpful Doc0075, and finkleroy of course
Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy!
I want to thank flinkeroy for keeping the giveaway alive and to Doc0075 for donating Pillars of Eternity... Now I'm off to get lost in the marvelous world of CRPGs once again...
Wow, what a nice big list of games, that is what I mean by gift for the 2022 year!
May I get Baldr Sky if it is still available.
high rated
Korotan: May I get Baldr Sky if it is still available.
Granted.
Korotan: May I get Baldr Sky if it is still available.
Thank you Doc for this awesome gift and Finkleroy for this work here,
If I'm not mistaken, there is one copy of Mortal Shell + Mortal Shell - The Virtuous Cycle (DLC) left.
In this case, I'd like to ask for that.
eiii: May I ask for the Imperator: Rome pack?
Thank you very much for your generosity, Doc0075, and finkleroy for running the giveaway!
May I have Metro Exodus - Gold Edition?
I'm amused today by the fact that every few days since the first huge drop I've picked a handful of titles from the list I wasn't familiar with to look up, and I still have a ways to go.