It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Simply amazing, can't wait to see the final tally of "giftees" for this month and hoping for a record-breaker. :)
Thanks to everyone involved! ♥
Thank You Doc0075 for donating "Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Digital Deluxe Edition" and Thank You finkleroy as always for putting enormous work and time to host this giveaway! :)
Thank you finkleroy and Doc0075!
A big thank you to Doc0075 and finkleroy, will definitely enjoy my time with BIOMUTANT! :)
Thank you so much Doc0075 for donating "Mad Max" and thank you finkleroy for hosting this giveaway.
Thank you, finkleroy for doing this full time job, and Doc0075 for your superhuman generosity!
Thank you, Doc0075, for the wishlisted "Vagrus:The Riven Realms" (as well as for the immense list of gifts for the community)!

Thanks also to our host Finkleroy, who has been handling all the requests tirelessly

Very much appreciated!
Baldr and Baldur, yea I guess it's close enough

Thank you finkleroy and especially Doc0075
Thank you finkleroy, and thank you Doc! Your generosity is beyond immense and immeasurably appreciated!!! <3<3<3
Thanks Doc0075 for the game and finkleroy for the giveaway.
Mar1usM: I would like to request Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Digital Deluxe Edition, please. :)
finkleroy: Granted.
Many thanks to Doc0075 for Wolfenstein and to finkleroy for managing this giveaway!
May I request *Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition*?
Lots of thanks to Doc0075 for The Binding of Isaac and the DLCs, and thank you so much finkleroy for your hard work and efforts to organizing this giveaway for how long you have already had!
Many thanks to Doc0075, who can now be called a philanthropist in his own right, and finkleroy for his impeccable organization!
high rated
Tokyo_Bunny_8990: May I request *Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition*?
Granted.