It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

edit: nevermind...
Post edited January 20, 2022 by Fairfox
Thank you very much Doc0075 for the awsome sheer number of incredible donations.
A special thanks to finkleroy who have been unstoppable and tireless in last two busy months, dedicating so much time and effort so we can enjoy the games.
Attachments:
biiiiig.jpg (183 Kb)
Engage in piracy and become a hunted Captain.
Hmmmmm......
I'd like to request Abandon Ship.
low rated
so many games ^^
May I have Wytchwood?
Can I have Yaga Armful Edition if possible? If not can I have Imperator: Rome with DLC's instead?
high rated
Thank you so much doc!
You have made 2022 a great start for hundreds of people and brought happiness to them.
And I would have never had a chance to try this game without you considering the increasing greed in the gaming industries.
A thousand thanks would not be enough...
I send my best wishes to you and may you be happy go lucky in 2022!
I just looked at list of available games. Only one word - unbelievable! Big thanks everyone who participated on donating this month!
That's a pretty daunting list, Doc0075 has really gone overboard, many +1s.

I'd like to request Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure Deluxe Edition, please.
Hi, I'd love to play Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition if it's still available. Thank You

Edit to bold as I'm unsure if that's a rule
Post edited January 20, 2022 by supplementscene
truhlik: I just looked at list of available games. Only one word - unbelievable! Big thanks everyone who participated on donating this month!
Yeah, this list is incredible.

Everyone who's donated - big thanks and you ALL are awesome!!!
And of course, FinkleRoy's awesome and gets big thanks for hosting these Giveaway.
Can I get the Tokyo Xanadu eX pack? Thanks.
Thanks for the Diablo copy, Doc0075 and finkleroy
HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!

There are some great and addictive games added here.

Thanks for all your hard work finkleroy and doc0075.
supplementscene: Hi, I'd love to play Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition if it's still available. Thank You

Edit to bold as I'm unsure if that's a rule
No. that's not a rule, but there's a rule about not editing your post. ;)

Anyway, just in case, nominating supplementscene for Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition.